Chapter 4

Chapter 4

We turned to the door to find a guy that was pretty hot. Kind of looked like Hunter. "Your father knows about her. If you don't mark her in 2 weeks, she's dead"! He left right after that.

I looked at him, trying not to show the worry in my eyes. He pushed hair from my face. "You should get to bed" he said. I nodded and went to my bed room while he shut off the lights and follwed me.

He passed me and went to his room. I changed into my pajamas and went straight to bed.

The next morning, I woke up by myself. I went in the hall to see Hunters bedroom door was still closed. I went closer to it and saw it was open a crack, so I opened it quietly.

I saw him sleeping in just boxers, spread across his bed. I slowly walked towards his bed, but before I could touch him, he grabbed my wrist pulling me to the bed. He pulled me into a hug as I slowly returned it.

I raised an eyebrow when he got up. "What was that"?

"Uh it was called a hug dumb ass"

I shook my head laughing. "So when do you want me to leave my mark"? he smirked.

"What do you do"?

"Have sex" he winked.

I rolled my eyes. "Great! So if I don't I die"?

"Yep"

I looked at the ground remembering my parents and wouldn't care if a guy would come and rape me. It was when I was six. I was walking home because my parents didn't drive me or pick me up from school.

A guy that looked like he was in high school chased me trying to rape me. I ran home and locked the door. I told my parents but of course they didn't care. I cried all night worrying if the guy would come through my window or something. So I'm kind of sensitive about sex.

That's when I felt a warm hand on my back. "Zoe"?

I jumped as I felt tears on my face and wipped them off fast. "Let's go eat"! I just walked out not waiting for Hunter.

I grabbed some blue berries from the fridge and sat on the couch. "What was that"? Hunter asked.

"Oh a flash back"

"Of what"?

"I don't wanna talk about it"

"Mmk if you say so. So when do you want me to leave your mark"? he smirked again.

I sighed and shrugged. "You seem like you dont want it" he frowned.

"I don't know. I mean, bad memories are making me scared"!

He tilted his head. "What memory". I shook my head.

"Lets just forget about it ok"?

He nodded. I held my legs close to my chest. He ran up the stairs and I raised an eyebrow. He came back down with a teddy bear in his hands. My eyes widened. I smiled as he handed it to me. "Sweet guy huh"?

He raised both eye brows. He grabbed the teddy and threw it across the room. My mouth opened and I pushed him out of the way to run after my teddy. I turned around to find him laughing. I growled and tackled him to the ground.

"I like this position" he smirked. I rolled my eyes and tried getting up when he pulled me back down. Then the door swung open and in came Mark.

"Oops" he said. "I would normally leave but Hunter I need to talk to you"!

"Zoe go upstairs and stay there until I tell you to come down k"?

I nodded. I went upstairs and sat on the top step. He didn't exactly tell me where to go so I just sat there with my teddy still wrapped in my hands.

"Did you do it yet"? I heard Marks voice.

"No. I don't know if I can. You know"?

"Yeah but you're going to have to"!

I got so mad. Hunter wasn't really looking forward to having sex with me! He still thought I was a snotty rich girl! UGH!!!

I went to my room and slammed the door. I got a bag and started packing some clothes. I stopped when someone turned me around. It was Tyler.

"Listen Zoe you can't trust Hunter. He won't mark you. He will let you die. Don't let him mark you if he does. He will kill you himself if he does"! Then like that, he was gone.

This one wasn't so long sorry. Comment please thanks. I don't know how to make people comment. Other peoples books have comments. Lol. I'll try my best thank you :)

<3