Chapter 1

I had no other choice. I had to move out. My parents are the worst! But I'm not talking about that right now! Hi, I'm Zoe and I'm 18 years old. I hate saying my last name! Landerson. Ugh!! It just reminds me of my parents. Oh how I hated them!

Anyways, let me tell you a little about myself. I have curly brown hair and brown eyes to match. My favorite sport is cheerleading!! My school days were the worst. Every girl was jealous of me. I really dont know why though? So of course when they're jealous of you, they think it's funny to beat the crap out of ya! My best friend was the one who always stuck up for me though. Cassy Cockerson. But she moved away because she had to get away from her parents as well. But not for the same reason. They were too over protective. Now she lives with her boy friend, Cole.

I heard a car horn out side and looked out my window to find Cassy getting out of her car. I quickly grabbed my three!!!, bags, (wow so much -_-) and headed out the door. 

"Hey. Your parents home"?

"No. They're out who knows where doing who knows what"!

She just smirked. I put my bags in her trunk and sat in the passenger seat. Cassy put on some music like, Pink, LMFAO, Taylor Swift, and my favorite song, Titanium! I was thinking about what I had told Hunter (my new roommate) in the e-mails. I was a girl with a lot of cash with parents that babied me so I had to move out. What a lie.

The ride was long but we finally got there. The house was amazing. It actually looked neat. The yard was nice with nice cut grass and some flowers around the house. I knocked on the door and a tall guy answered the door.

"Hi I'm Zoe and you must be Hunter"! I said.

"Yep. Hi. Your bedroom is upstairs, second door on the right."

"Thanks"

Cassy and I follwed where his directions told us. We entered a room that was really nice. It was bigger than my old room. It had a bed, two dressers, and a night stand on either side of the bed. We unpacked my clothes and put them in the dressers. I carefully took out my teddy bear and put him right in the middle of the bed. And yes I'm 18 and still have a teddy bear!

I had some money on me so I decided to go ask Hunter how much rent would be. I went downstairs with Cassy following. "Uh excuse me Hunter"

"Yeah"?

"How much will rent be"?

"Don't worry about rent. My mom owns 3 bars, 5 hotels, and part of the land that this house is on. So she's kinda rich and spoils me by paying for this house"

"Wow really"?

"Yep"!

"SHOPPING TIME"!!!! Cassy yelled from behind me.

"Yeah let's go to the mall" I turned around to face her.

"I have to go there to pick up some things anyways so I'll drive you guys" Hunter said while putting his hands on my waist. I shook him off and followed Cassy outside with Hunter locking the door. I saw his red mustang in the drive way and rolled my eyes. I got in the back seat with Cassy as Hunter drove WAY over the speed limit. I was digging my nails into the seat to try not and fly out the front window when Hunter came to quick stops.

Finally we ended up at the mall in one peice. Phew. We walked up the stairs to the front door of the mall. "Ok meet me back here in about a half an hour" Hunter ordered.

"Oh it's going to take way longer than that. Give us about a hour and a half. That'll give you some time to go pick up a girl or something" Cassy laughed while walking in the mall.