Chapter 13

Chapter 13

I slowly backed up as Maxx growled and showed his teeth. When the figure came closer, I noticed it was Hunter's dad. I backed up against a wall. "Please. Don't." I whispered.

He just smirked. Maxx growled louder when he approached. When he was about to put his hand on me, Maxx bit into it deep. That was my time to make a run for it. I put Maxx on the ground as he followed me.

My body jumped outside but was caught by Tyler and Brake. "MAXX GO GET HELP"!

Maxx barked and ran in the direction of the house. Smart dog! I was thrown into a car with tape over my mouth. When Tyler and Brake got in, they tied up my hands and legs. Hunters dad got in the front of the car and drove away.

I closed my eyes and tried thinking of cheerleading moves that would work. I wiggled my hands and they soon became loose enough for me to pull my hands away and do a high 'V' hitting both Tyler and Brake in the face. I untied my legs and kicked my leg in the air, hitting their dad in the face.

I took the tape off my face and tried climbing over Brake and getting out the door. When he grabbed me and pulled me back while punching me in the face. I felt the blood dripping from my nose to my lips. Tyler held my hands behind my back as Brake punched me in the stomach.

Their dad took out a knife and cut me in the same place on my left arm as I screamed. I got my hands loose from behind my back and hit Brake across the cheek and pushed him out of the way. Their dad tried grabbing my arm but I was already out the door.

I ran as Tyler and Blake chased after me. I didn't know where to go. I didn't want to go home and put the boys in danger.

Luckily, I saw Maxx running in my direction with the guys following close behind. Hunter grabbed me and gave me to Chris. "Take her home!"

Chris grabbed my hand and we ran back home with Maxx. We reached the house and Chris notice my arm. He grabbed the first aid kit again.

He did the same thing as Hunter did. When he was finished, Maxx came running to me. I kneeled down and hugged the little guy as he snuggled close to me. I went and sat on the couch with him in my arms.

I heard the front door open and turned toward it to see Hunter walk in with the others following.

"We need to go somewhere else for the night"! He said.

"We can stay at my house" Chris offered.

"Fine whatever. Zoe go and pack some shit."

I nodded and went upstairs with Maxx following. I packed some clothes and grabbed my teddy bear. I went downstairs and we got into Chirs's car.

We got to Chris's house. Me and Hunter slept on the floor in the living room as did the others. Maxx stayed right next to me all night.

I woke up the next morning to no one around me. I went to the door with a note stuck to it.

'You want to see your friends? Come to the junk yard at 9:00 am or they're dead'

Šåîń+

I looked at the time to see it was 8:00. Shit! I ran as fast as I could to the junk yard where the guys and Maxx were. Hands grabbed me and sliced my neck. Blood went everywhere. Next was my stomach. A knife went right through my stomach.

I looked up to see who did it and saw... Hunter.

I quickly woke up out of breath as all the guys were around me. "What happened"? Hunter asked with his arm around my shoulder.

I checked to see if my neck was ok and it was. Phew! "Bad dream. Really bad dream". They helped me up and brought me to the kitchen.

I didn't feel like eating. I just wanted some juice or something to drink.

Hunter gave me a glass of water. I sat down on the couch. Hunter walked over with a small red box. He handed it to me and smiled, while I opened it revealing a gold chained necklace with my name as the chain.

He put it on as I held my hair out of the way. "Thank you". He just nodded as I hugged him.

"Uhh guys we have company" Ryan said while looking out the window. Hunter walked to the window with me following. We saw the black car that Brake was driving when he kidnapped Cassy, pull into the driveway.

"Everyone get out back"! Chris yelled.

We all followed him and ran into the woods that were in the back of his house.

"Why can't we fucking get a break"?! Hunter yelled.

I tripped over a branch on the ground. My foot got stuck and we heard the guys running after us. The guys bent down and tried getting my foot out.

I heard something walking around in the woods and looked around. "Just go guys!"

"No we're not leaving you"! Hunter said.

"Just go guys! Trust me"

Ryan grabbed Hunter and they ran deeper into the woods with Maxx whimpering but following them.

Tyler, Brake and the uncle came up to me. "So they just left you here huh?"

I smirked and they raised an eye brow. A wolf appeared behind me with its teeth showin and growlin at them. It lunged at them before they pulled away and ran away like the little losers they are.

The wolf came up to me and grabbed my foot, untangling it. "Thank you Sally" I said as the wolf nodded. I patted her head before we went our seperate ways.

Confused? Well, Sally was a wolf that got hunted and put in a zoo. When I was young, I freed her and she's known me ever since.

My feet ran in the direction that the boys went. Finally I caught up with them. "How are you still alive"? Hunter asked.

I looked back and then turned to him again. "I have ways" I smiled.

"You got to teach me"

I smiled. Maxx came running up to me and snugging to my foot. I picked him up and held him close.

We heard a branch crack from in the woods somewhere. Hunter held me under his arm as I held Maxx.

"Aww. Why is everyone always scared of the bad guy"? Hunter's dad said while coming out from behind the trees.

The other guys stood in front of me and blocked me from Hunters dad. "Just give me what I want!" he demanded.

"And what is that"? Hunter growled.

"The girl"!

:) I hope this was long. Thanks 4 reading!