Chapter 10

Chapter 10

I fell to the ground on my knees. Hunter came down. "Oh don't start crying."

"Shut it dick head"

"WOW MOUTH"!

I rolled my eyes. Maybe she's at that junk yard place? Hmm.

I heard Cassy's scared voice screaming out 'HELP'.

"CASSY"!! I ran in the direction of her voice. I heard Hunter following me. Cassy was shoved into a black mustang tied up with something over her mouth.

The car quickly drove away. I tried running after it. Hunter grabbed me pulling me back. "YOU CAN'T CATCH HER"!

"I HAVE TO"! I yelled while punching his chest with no effect from him.

I leaned on his chest and cried. He hugged me and patted my head. "You know what! I have an idea of where he's taking her"!

"WHERE"?!

"C'mon". He put me on his back and ran back in the direction of the house. When we got there, he put me in his car and drove the car so fast that it felt like a dollar coaster that wouldn't stop.

We pulled into a hotel and quickly ran to the front desk. "May I help you" the guy asked.

"Did a guy with brown blondeish hair come in here"

"Ah yes he was carrying his sleeping girlfriend. How cute"

"We need to know their room number. We're friends" Hunter said.

"Uhhh I can't just let you go up there" he said with a snotty tone.

Hunter reached over the counter and grabbed the kid from his shirt collar and pulled him closer.

"Look if you don't tell me the room number you won't live to see tomorrow"!

The kids eyes widened and he quickly said, '120'. Hunter dropped the kid and we ran to room 120. Hunter swung open the door revealing a crying Cassy sitting in the corner on the floor with a long shirt on.

"ZOE HUNTER"! She yelled while running and hugging us.

"Where's Brake" Hunter asked in his protective tone.

"He jumped out the window after... raping me."

I held her close and hugged her tight. "The next time I see that loser..."

"Thanks Hunter" Cassy smiled while hugging him.

He returned the hug and smile. "C'mon before something else bad happens" I said while dragging them both out.

Hunter dropped off Zoe back at her house with Cole. I told Cole about everything. I knew if anything happened again to Cassy, he would pound their face in.

When me and Hunter pulled into the driveway, he said, "let's do something tonight" he winked while running my thigh. I smiled and he kissed me hard.

He dragge me out of the car and carried me to the bed. He slowly ran his hands under my shirt and slowly taking it off. We jumped when we heard a bang on the front door. He got up with me right behind him and we went to the front door and opened it revealing a knife with a note hanging from the knife on the door.

'Youre both dead now'!!

Šåîń+