Chapter 9

Chapter 9

*WARNING* Mature audience

Andreaaarulesss helped me with this chapter. THANKS!!! <3

We drove as far away from there as we could.

"That was pretty funny"! Cassy said while laughing.

I was sitting next to her almost pissing myself. "You don't know how much that meant to me"! I said while resting my hand on her shoulder.

"So how's about we go to the mall"?

"Good idea my friend" I said while I slowed down my laughs.

~10:00~pm

Me and Cassy were driving back from an awesome day together. "Hey how about you me and Hunter take a walk when we get back so you can get to know him better"? I asked excitedly.

"Sure I don't see why not"

"Yay"!

"You seem excited for a walk"

"I know. I don't know why"

"Oooooh you're in love with Hunter"!

"WHAT NO"!?!

"C'mon I'm your best friend. I know you more than anyone else ok"?

"I don't"!

"Ok fine whatever brat"

I just sat back and laughed.

We entered the driveway and got out of the car with Hunter sitting on the stairs smoking something. "You guys were long" he said.

"Yepp"!

"Did anything happen"?

I elbowed Cassy and she nodded. "Nope. Just a shopping day" she replied.

"Uh Hunter, I was wondering if you wanted to go for a walk with us so you and Cassy can get to know eachother"

He raised an eyebrow. "Not like that stupid"!

"Ok. Let me get my jacket"

"But it's on you" I said.

"Yeah but you always complain your cold"

I rolled my eyes while we waited for him. I already was getting cold. I took the jacket from his hands when he came back outside and put it on.

"Told ya"

"Yeah yeah your always right" I said.

We started walking and Cassy and Hunter were talking while I was feeling cozy in the middle of them. I was happy they were getting along. Usually Hunter is a total jerk. But Cassy was like a mom to me because my mom of course was a... b word.

I heard something behind us and turned my head fast. "What's wrong"? Hunter asked.

"Nothing... I thought I heard something" I turned back around ignoring it. Then, out of no where, Hunter was punched to the ground and so was I after.

"What the f***"? Huntet said getting up and running his head and me after.

"CASSY"!!!! I yelled. "WHERE'S CASSY"!!!??!!

"Ok calm down Zoe. We'll find her"

"WE NEED TO CALL THE COPS OR SOMETHING"!

"Yo cops are dicks. They don't help"

"THEN WHAT ARE WE GOING TO DO"??!!

"Hmm. Are you sure nothing happened while you guys were out"

My eyes widened as I remembered Blake. "Shit. Well, Blake got on Cassy's nerves and he kinda kicked him in the balls and he said she would regret it"

"SHIT"!!

"WHY WHAT IS HE GOING TO DO TO HER"!!??!!!

"You don't want to know ok"?

"TELL ME OR I'LL TURN INTO CASSY AND YOU'LL BE BLAKE TELLING ME I'LL REGRET IT"!!

He quickly covered his area. "Ok ok. Blake is going to... rape Cassy"

Sorry so short but I had to stop there ;) thanks Andrea for helping!