Chapter 17

*NOTICE* Hunter's dad's name is Drake and his Uncle's is Robert

+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+

"Yes", I said, not thinking about how much this can change my life.

He smirked, reminding me of Hunter. We got into his black car and drove away. OH SHIT! I forgot my phone! Oh well. I don't need it. "So are you scared"?

"No"

"...Good" he smiled.

We came to a stop when we pulled up in front of the junk yark. I got out of the car and followed Drake, staying close because of the boys leaning against the walls we passed. Some were wearing shirts around their necks, and some were wearing no shirt at all.

"Scared yet?"

"Nope!"

He just did a small laugh without looking at me. 

I saw Tyler and Brake further down. We approached them until we were right in front of them. "You guys know Zoe. Keep an eye on her until she can get used to the place" Drake said before taking off someone.

"So you finally joined the dark side huh?" Tyler spoke fist.

I nodded with a small smile on my face.

"Yeah well watch your back girly. You're the only girl here. So if a guy fucks you, don't be surprised" Brake spoke second.

"But we wont let that happen" Tyler winked. I sighed. Was this such a good idea? 

I walked away from them, trying to give myself a tour. Until two guys came and stood in front of me.

"See this is the new girl Zoe" one of them said. "Hi Zoe. I'm John and this is my brother James"

"Hi" I replied.

"She looks good." James said. "You get the ass, I get the v-"

Someone quickly spun me around and dragged me away. I looked up and saw Drake. "Try not to get into trouble like that ok?"

I slowly nodded, even though he wasn't looking at me. He disappeared again and I was left alone. Again, a sigh came from my lips. I thought about Cassy and Maxx. When they woke up and saw I wasn't there. What are their reactions going to be? Is Cassy going to go and tell Hunter? I hope not!

I was pulled into someone's arms and smashed against a hard chest. "WHY THE HELL ARE YOU HERE?!?!"

I turned around to find someone I didn't know. "I'm Jacob" he smiled.

"I'm Zoe. And what do you mean what am I doing here?"

"I'm Hunters friend. He told me to keep you away from here! I'm part of this gang but I'm afraid to leave because I don't want me or my girl, Tasha, dieing"

I nodded. "Yeah, I was kinda in that situation"

"Well why are you here?"

"I found Hunter making out with another girl after he marked me, and so I stayed with my friend but took a walk because I couldn't sleep, and Drake convinced me to come into this gang"

"Well you need to get out of here because-"

"Jacob"! I heard a voice behind me. I turned around to find Hunter's uncle.

"OH hello sir! I was just telling Zoe how to survive with all these guys"

"Mmhmm sure you were. Zoe, come with me"  Robert put his arm in a loop as I put my arm through it. "Don't listen to him. You made the right choice coming here"!

"Really, cus it doesn't feel like it"

He just chuckled. "Well it's not what it feels like!"

"Huh?"

He shook his head. "Just, beleive me! It's the right choice."

I nodded because I didn't feel like getting a broken nose or cracked rib. I heard guys wistling and saying rude comments as we walked by. One guy ever slapped my ass really hard. I ignored it and let them do what they wanted, because as I said before. Don't feel like getting anything getting broken or cracked.

~2 days later~

I was getting used to being here. But I think I was turning into a slut. I was wearing clothes that I never did before. But I didn't have sex. So not all the way a slut. I was letting guys slap my ass and... enjoyed it? WHAT?!?! Yeah this place has defiently changed me!!

I grabbed a cigarette from a guy that handed it to me when I walked by and lit it. I'M SMOKING?!?! Ugh where is my life going? I leaned against a wall while I smoked it and heard someone say, "What the hell are you doing here?"

"Look Jacob-" I turned around to see no Jacob. Instead, I saw Chris, Mark, Tristen, and Hunter.

+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+

Thanks 4 reading <33

MY STORY GOOD? How would you rate it so far?

A- AMAZING

B- Can use some work

C- Eh...

D- Can use a lot of work!

F- TERRIBLE HATED IT!!!