Chapter 7

Chapter 7

*WARNING* Bleeding involved. Mature audience

I woke up tied to a pull with something tied around my mouth. I was in a junk yard kinda place with smashed up cars everywhere and medal barrels with burning fire. I looked around and saw Hunter on the other side with something in his mouth too and his hands tied above his his head in chains.

I saw him struggling trying to get words out but with the thing across this mouth, it was impossible.

"Well, well, well. If it isn't my nefew." I saw a man come out from behind some cars with other guys following him. Apparently it was Hunter's uncle since he was calling Hunter nefew.

"So this is the girl we're here to kill"? he looked at me. I tried getting loose but it was impossible.

They started walking over to me with knifes in their hands. My eyes widened and I squirmed more.

"Stop squirming. It will only make it worse" his uncle said.

"And you get to watch" one of the guys said as they took the thing off of Hunter's mouth.

"NO LET HER GO"!! He yelled.

"Now what's the fun of that Hunter"? His uncle said.

They took the thing off of my mouth. Each of them put a knife on my arms and legs and sliced. I screamed at the pain and heard Hunters chains jiggling trying to get loose.

It was then that a car came crashing through all the other cars and out came Mark, Ryan, Chris and Tristen. They grabbed the guys and threw them away from Hunter and he quickly came over and beat up the guys with the help of the other four and un tied me.

He grabbed me and hugged me close to him. I was bleeding none stop and crying like I never cried before. He took of his shirt and ripped it into four and tied them around the cuts.

He picked me up and we all quickly got into the car. There wasn't room so I had to sit on Hunters lap. But I didn't care because I needed someone holding me. I was so scared.

We finally got home and Hunter quickly carried me inside. He brought me in the kitchen and set me on the counter. "Someone go get me the first aid kit from the bathroom" he ordered.

He carefully took off the pieces of shirt and luckily, it looked like the bleeding was slowing down. My eyes hurt from crying, and I'm pretty sure my face was red.

Chris came back with the first aid and everyone sat around me on the counter. Except for Hunter. He was like the doctor. He cleaned out the cuts, putting medicine on them and finishing it off with a big bandage.

He kissed my forehead when he finished and hugged me close. "I'm so sorry" he whispered.

"Dude, we're gonna stay here for the night, just incase" Ryan said.

"Thanks man"! Hunter said.

Hunter had about six extra bedrooms because his house was so big. I went into my room as Hunter made sure it was safe.

"Ok well goodnight" he said before kissing my lips. He was about to leave when I grabbed his arm and pulled him into the bed. "Please stay with me tonight" I asked as cutely as I could while yawning.

He smiled a real smile and layed beside me, giving my head one last peck and said, "Goodnight my love."

:D

Ok I'll try and make chapter 8 as long as I can. ;)