Chapter 18

"I will ask again Zoe! What the hell are you doing here?!"

"Look Hunter you cant run my life! After what I saw back at the house, I got really upset!"

"Zoe! I couldn't control myself! I don't know why I did it! But I'm not trying to run your life! I'm trying to protect you!"

"From what!?"

"From them killing you idiot!"

"They wont kill me anymore! I'm a part of them!"

His head tilted slightly. I looked at the cigarette and dropped it quickly. This place is pretty dangerous and I really shouldn't be here.

"Well, well ,well! Hunter, Chris, Tristen, Mark! So nice to see you guys again" Drake came from behind me grabbing my hips and pulling me close to him.

"Give her back!" Hunter ordered.

"Let me think. Umm, no!"

I thought about what Jacob was telling me before and how I should get out of here while I still can. I shook it away and decided to stay in Drake's arms.

"If you don't give her to me, I will take her myself!" I looked into Hunter's eyes, seeing worry and hate.  I looked up at Drake's eyes and all I saw was evil. Pure evil!

I thought about it for a few minutes and couldn't help myself. My body just got loose from Drake's grip and walked to Hunter's side. Drake had an evil and annoyed look on his face. Tyler, Brake and a bunch of other guys grabbed Hunter, Chris, Tristen and Mark. They held their arms behind their backs and tied them to poles, and did the same thing to me.

Drake walked up to me and put his face right in mine. "You betrayed us. Now JUST you will die tonight!"

I spit in his face making him slap my face harder than Brake's slap, and step away saying, 'bitch'!

"Can I just say something first!" Hunter yelled.

"What"? Drake said pissed off.

"A little privacy"?

"How do we know you could be telling her a plan to escape"

"JUST GIVE ME FUCKING LIKE 20 SECONDS"!!!

Drake rolled his eyes and walked away witht the others following.

"Zoe". I turned to him and locked my eyes with his. "I've always cared for you! Always loved you! I was just too scared to say it because... I thought you wouldn't feel the same back! The moment you stepped into my house, I knew you were the one. And I'm so sorry for getting you into this"

My eyes started watering and I smiled. "Hunter! I love you too. And I care for you more than anything in the whole world!"

Drake and the others came back with a really sharp knife in his hand. I gulped down a huge ball of saliva when he was just inches away. "Ready to die bitch?!"

I shook my head 'no' but he smirked. "Too bad!"

He put the knife in the air behind his head and my eyes closed when he threw it at my chest. Is it over? I looked at my chest to see the knife just sitting in my chest. Drake raised his eyebrow and Hunter smirked. Drake took out the knife, showing my neclace that Hunter gave me. My hands became loose from Hunter untieing them with his tied up hands. I smiled at him and quickly untied my legs, kicking Drake in the most sensative spot as hard as he hit me. 8

I took the knife that he dropped and untied the boys. Drake's back was soon cut by the knife I was holding. I spit on the ground where he was laying still holding his... spot. I walked away a proud woman with the boys following me with huge smirks on their faces.

"Well, Zoe sure showed her bad side finally" Hunter said behind me. I turned around and smiled at him kissing his lips.

"I love you Hunter"

"And I love you Zoe!"

"You guys are so cute!" I heard Casst say. I turned her around to find her with Maxx. I ran and hugged her as tight as I could. I bent down to give Maxx a big suqeeze too. "Next time you want to go  comitt suicide, tell me first, ok?" I laughed and hugged her once again.

I looked over her shoulder to find Ryan running and panting. He came up next to Cassy and looked at the knife I was still holding. He looked up at me with shock on his face and happieness. "You did it! You actually escaped"! He came closer to give me the biggest hug he's ever given me.

"We don't have to worry about them for a while" I said.

"Yepp. After what you did!" Tristen said with a big smirk.

"How about we stop being hobos and go inside" Hunter suggested. I rolled my eyes with a smile and followed them inside. We decided to watch a horror movie, just to make fun of it. We had a really good time too. 

"Guys?" I spoke up. They all looked in my direction. "You're the bestest friends I could ever have!" I said in the cutest voice I could. They smiled as Hunter kissed my lips.

"And you're the best girlfriend I could ever have" he wispered.

"Yeah"! Ryan said and everyone gave him a weird look, including me. "No I mean you're a really good friend too" he laughed. I smiled and thought of how lucky I was to have these great people, surrounding me. And the greatest boyfriend sitting right next to me with an arm around me, keeping me close like there was going to be an alien invasion or something!

~1:00 a.m.~

Everyone left and Hunter, Maxx, and I went upstairs to sleep. I changed into my black and pink poca-dot tank top and my pajama shorts. I got into the bed and cuddled next to Hunter while Maxx slept in his usual spot at the end of the bed, guarding our feet. We closed our eyes but still talked.

"Hunter?"

"Yeah?"

"Do you think they'll come looking for their knife"

"I don't want to scare you but I don't want to keep things from you. And I would like scaring you so you can hang onto me all night..." There was his jokes again. "But, yes they probobly will. Defiently not anytime soon though!"

I nodded. "Zoe?"

"Yes?"

"Tomorrow night, will you go on a date with me?"

"Where to?"

"Somewhere special"

I smiled. "I would love to"

+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+

This book was short yes, but it's going to be ending soon. BUT!!! There's a 2nd book. :D I made a trailer to it and will be putting it on youtube soon when this book ends. There will only be a couple more chapters and then the 1st book is over. But the 2nd book will be out shortly after this one ends ;)