Chapter 11

Chapter 11

I looked at Hunter. "I don't want you to die"!

"How do you think I felt about you"?

"So you just admitted it! You do care about me"!

"I NEVER SAID THAT"!

"Ugh"!

"Just, let's go to bed. We'll see what happens in the morning"

I nodded and he followed me upstairs.

The next morning, I found myself waking up to no Hunter. I shot up fast. I was going to look if he was in the bathroom, but stopped at the top of the steps when I heard yelling downstairs.

"DAD GIVE ME ANOTHER WEEK!! I WONT FAIL YOU THIS TIME"!

"NO SON. YOU ALREADY BETRAYED US. NOW YOU AND ZOE DIE"!!

I ran downstairs. "NO! You don't have to kill him. Please"

"ZOE GET UP STAIRS"!

"So your Zoe"? He stepped towards me as I stepped back.

He grabbed my arms as I let out a quiet scream from the cuts he grabbed. "Listen bitch. You don't back away from me"!

I nodded fast. He pushed me back and I felt on the stairs. Hunter rushed over to me and helped me up.

Before his dad left, he said, "be prepared to die you two."

"Why'd you have to come downstairs! I was about to convince him to let us go"!

"Well I'm sorry"

"SHUT UP WITH THE SORRY SHIT"!

"OK IF YOURE GOING TO BE SUCH AND ASS WHOLE THEN IM LEAVING"!!

"FINE GO SEE IF I CARE BITCH"!!

"I WILL". I made my way up stairs and grabbed a back pack. I packed my precious things in it. I grabbed my teddy bear and tucked him in.

I ran back downstairs and ran out the door without looking back. I didn't stop running. My tears started falling. I heard a car horn beep behind me and turned around to find Tristen.

"What are you doing? Get in here"!

I listened and got into the passenger seat. We reached his house and he led me inside.

"Hunter told me what happened"

"What he call me"?

"......... a bitch"

"Yeah I knew that was coming"!

I was sittin on Tristens couch next to him while holding my teddy bear. "What the hell is that game its making me got to pee"!

"It's called 'Flow'" he replied.

"I can see why"!

He turned off his phone and turned to me. "Look Zoe. You don't deserve any of this ok? Hunter is being a pussy. Remember what I told you! Just ignore him when he's like this"

I nodded while kissing his cheek. The door was quickly swung open by Ryan.

"Fuck dude you scared me!" Tristen said.

"Sorry! Hunter told me what happened. Sorry Zoe"

"Guys stop saying sorry please! It's not that big of a deal. It's not like we were dating. He's just the ass whole I knew he was after all! Everything he said was a lie and you guys know it"

I grabbed my bag again and ran out the door.

"ZOE"!!

I kept running. All this bullshit was making me so confused. I needed to get away from it all.

I stopped running when I turned into an alley and sat and cried. My head bulted up when I heard people walking. Brake and those two othe kids were standing there along with Tyler and Hunters uncle.

"Get her" his uncle said. I tried to run but like the fucking idiot I am, I had to run into an alley. I saw a trash can and threw it at them. Shit why wasnt there thrash in it?! Who keeps a trash can with no trash.

Well throwing the useless thing just seemed to make everything worse! I tried making a run for it but Tyler grabbed me. Hunter appeared with the evil in his eyes.

"Let her go bastard"!

Tyler took out a knife an held it to my neck. "Take one more step brother and she's dead"!

Hunter growled. "Just give up Hunter" his uncle said.

Hey I do cheerleading! I kicked my leg in the air and smacked Tyler in the face while grabbing Hunters hand and running.

"LET ME FIGHT THEM"!

"No time"!

We reached the house and we entered still holding hands. I looked at him and he looked at me. He grabbed my ass picking me up and making my legs wrap around his waist, as he carried me upstairs and into the bed room.

I have a feeling people are going to like the next chapter ;)