Chapter 2

Chapter 2

The next morning I woke up to someone shaking me. "What"? I groaned.

"C'mon sleepy head get up" I heard Hunter say.

"What are you doing here"?

"After you fell asleep I came and slept in here"!

My eyes widened.

"Relax I'm kidding"!

I let out a breath of relief and just snuggled into his chest, wanting to go back to sleep. "Cozy? Maybe we can do more since we're in the same bed"

I quickly got up. "Cmon I have breakfast waiting" he said while chuckling.

I layed back on the bed when he got up. "C'mon" he groaned while lifting me over his shoulder.

"Ugh I got a good veiw of your butt" I groaned.

"And I got a good veiw of yours too" he said while tapping my butt.

"Hey hands off"!

"Why"?

"Cus it's weird"

"Oh you mean this"? He said while smacking my butt over and over again. "Hunter"!!!

"Yes babe"?

"Ugh put me down"

He put me down on a stool facing the counter and put my breakfast in front of me. "Wow" I said when I tried it.

"These are awesome"!

"I know right" he said.

"Psh the right this to say is thank you"!

"Yeah I know. But I'm a bad ass"

"You THINK your a bad... butt"

"Is that a challenge"?

"Maybe". He started stalking towards me and was about to touch me when someone opened the door.

"Tyler" I heard Hunter growl out.

"Oh who's this brother"? he said while walking over to me. "Hi I'm Tyler, Hunter's brother" he winked putting his hand out for me to shake.

"I'm Zoe" I smiled shaking his hand.

"Now is she gonna die or you gonna keep her"?

I turned to Hunter who was staring at his brother with an angry face.

"She's my roommate", he said eyeing his brother.

"Oh then you don't mind if I take her for a night"?

"Touch her and you die"

"Aww c'mon I'll keep her for a while so she doesn't die just yet"

"Get out"! Hunter yelled

"Fine, fine. But you should either get her in bed, or give her to me" Tyler said before walking out the door.

"I would die"?

Huntet just shook his head.

"No tell me please"!

"Ok! Go sit!"

I listened to him and sat on the couch. He came over and put me on his lap. I scooted off and sat next to him. "If you don't sit on my lap then I won't tell you" he winked.

I rolled my eyes but didn't sit on his lap. He pretended to zip his lips. I groaned and sat where he wanted me.

"So spill"!

"Ok. My father, brother, uncle and a bunch of other guys have this deal or whatever. I'm part of it I guess since I'm related. The deal is if you have a girlfriend, you either bang her for one night and they kill her or keep her as your girlfriend and leave your mark on her. If you do this and follow the rules, you get protection and free drugs forever."

"That's sick. Do you have a 'girlfriend'"?

He just laughed. "No! But I want one" he said while he winked at me.

I got up from his lap and rolled my eyes. I walked to my room to change so I can go for a walk. I came back downstairs in my shorts and blue tank top.

I came downstairs to find eyes on me. I looked at Hunter and another guy I didn't know. They were staring at my ass until I cleared my throat.

Their eyes quickly came to mine. "Oh this is Tristen" he said while pointing to the guy.

"Sup sexy". I rolled my eyes.

"Have a good walk" Huntet said while patting my ass.

"Touch me again"!! I threatened.

"Ok" he said while grabbing my ass.

"STOP"!!! Him and Tristen just laughed.

I walked out the door, taking a walk up a couple of streets. I felt someone following me but thought it was just someone else taking a walk.

But I was wrong when hands grabbed my waist, and other hands covered my eyes.

"What the heck let me go"!!

"A little birdie told us that you and Hunter were lovers. Did he have sex with you and leave you"?

"What no! We're just roommates"!

"Yeah sure"!

"We are"!

"This one is a bitch I just want to kill her for nothin"! I heard the voice behind me say.

"Let me go"!

"Maybe we should bring her to the boss to see what he wants to do with her"!

"Yeah whatever"!

I was blindfolded and shoved in the back of a car. Someone sat next to me.

"So if your not Hunters, maybe you can be mine"!

"I'm not someone who is owned" I said while scooting away. The car all of a sudden stopped and I almost flew forward.

The car windows were smashed and I was grabbed and taken from the car. I wrapped my arms around the persons neck while they ran with the blind fold still on me.

We entered a door and I heard it close behind. I was set down and had the blind fold taken off of me.

"WHAT THE HELL WERE YOU THINKING ZOE"??!!!!????! Hunter yelled

"Hey I was just taking a walk. What do you care anyway"?

"I DON'T OK"??!!

With that, he ran upstairs and slammed a door.

"Don't worry about him" Tristen said while walking over to me. "Things are getting a little crazy right now. Just ignore him when he's like that"

We looked at eachother for a little until we kissed. He bit my lip gently and I soon let his tounge into my mouth.

"Well this is great, my best friend making out with my roommate"!

We quickly came apart as Tristen rubbed his neck. "Well I should go" Tristen said.

"Bye" I mumbled.

I looked at Hunter with a sigh. "Why are you so mad at me"?

He sighed. "I'm not mad at you". He walked over to me and sat down next to me.

"Look. I got mad when they took you. They think we're together which were obviously not. I mean why would I go out with someone like you"?

"Someone like me"?! I got up with a 'Psh' but he pulled me back down. "Hunter just let me go ok"?

He let me go with a sigh. "I didn't mean it". I just ignored him and walked to my room.

:D Hope ya guys like it :)

Comments don't care really for votes thanks ;)