Introuduction

Marie Cousins P.O.V
All I could do was stare at the wedding invitation from Sheldon. Sheldon Cooper. I haven't seen him since I was fourteen. I put my hand on my throat as I tried to breathe and keep calm. I looked away from the invitation on the fancy paper, and to my fish tank. I could barley see the black fancy lettering on the invitation, which I assumed was a phone number of some sort.

After I calmed down, I looked at the letters again. This time I could read them, and it was Sheldon's phone number. The phone was next to me, so I decided to RSVP as soon as I could.

There won't be any harm in going I guess, other then some awkward feelings. There were a few hums before I heard Sheldon's voice.

"Sheldon speaking." I gulped when I heard him speak.

"Sheldon this is Marie Cousins." I said into the phone with a shaky voice.

"Can I help you?"

"I'll go to your w-wedding."

"YAY!"

"Okay Sheldon I have to go pack I'll see you soon."

"Bye."

I hung up the phone, and ran into my bedroom and packed all the things I will need for Sheldon's wedding, which is only a week away. It took along time for the invitation to get here.

Time Skip To TWO days before the wedding
I dragged my suitcase along the pavement and through it into the back seat of my car. I entered the car, and called my friend Megan.

"Hey Meg. I'm just leaving now. Can you come this evening to look after the pets?" I asked into the phone.

"Yeah sure girl. Have fun in Pasadena! Drive safe!" Megan replied and I hung up the phone so I could get a start on the road trip all the way to California. With I silent sigh, I turned the keys to start my car.