Chapter 7

Clarence in mm

"And nobody knows I'm in love with someone's baby, I don't want to hide us away"

 Little Mix ft. Jason Derulo x Secret Love Song 

Clarence sat in his office trying to block out all the sounds around him, he was not in a good mood everything was pissing him off. Even though he had texted one of the boys and told them to keep it down they were still loud as hell.

He sat for a few more minutes but his headache intensified, groaning Clarence go up and walked to the main area of the trap "Everybody shut the fuck up, yall acting like kids, yall here to work, not party. If I gotta come back out here again, just know somebody ain't making it out here alive" he said storming back into his office.

As he sat down he saw the framed picture he had of Jasmine at his baby shower and remember the note she had written to him. He took the photo out the frame to read it.

 He took the photo out the frame to read it

Dear Clarence,

I know these past few months for you have been really stressful for you trying to balance your time between me and your boys. But you have been doing an amazing job, stop questioning yourself. There is no one I would rather be welcoming this child with than you, Clarence I love you so much and the hard part is almost over. In a few months, we will laugh off our stresses just by seeing the smiling face of our baby boy. We will be amazing parents.

With lots of love, your future wife Jasmine 

End Note-

He still couldn't believe she was gone, he could never forget the time they had spent together every moment between them was perfect and he missed her more than anyone could possibly imagine.

As he continued to look at the picture Mariah walked into the office wearing a short black leather skirt, heels, and large black sunglasses. 

She walked behind Clarence's chair and rolled her eyes when she saw the picture "Baby stop making yourself sad" she said to him while sitting on his lap and taking the picture from his hands.

Clarence was confused "What are you doing here" they had only been together for a month but she knew that he didn't want her around any of this because it was unsafe.

She laughed and kissed his neck "I can't just come visit you" she asked him. Clarence was getting upset because she wasn't taking him seriously, people tried to shoot up this building all the time and it would be just he luck that she got shot one day.

"Mane no Mariah you know this, come one you have to go" Clarence said standing up, but Mariah just grabbed his hands and began to kiss him.

They both got distracted for a while but Clarence remembered where they were "Let's go baby girl we will finish this later" he said to her.