Chapter 3

Peanut in mm

"Do you seen me and still feel love" Jasmine V x Didn't Mean It 

Bre'Anna had received a text from her father saying for her not to come to and to walk to her grandmother's house.

This was not an abnormal message for her to get because every time her father had to handle "business" he said the same thing because it was not safe for her to be home alone.

Closer to end the of the day, shots were fired not too far from school and Serenity was having a fit because the school did not go on lockdown.

"But principal Bailey it's  not safe for the students to be outside, what if one of them gets hurt in the crossfire, we need to be on lockdown" she pleaded but Principal Bailey just shook his head, rolled his eyes and dismissed her from his office.

As she walked down the halls and saw the students leaving from dismissal she could still hear shots, her eyes started to water at the fear of any other the students getting hurt on the way home from school. 

"See you later Miss. B" Bre'Anna called out to her walking out the school, Serenity knew she walked home and she could not let her during this time so she ran to her and pulled her back inside. 

"No, I will take you home" she said quickly, Bre'Anna knew she couldn't go home and her father made it very clear that no one could know where her grandmother lived so she couldn't go there. 

Serenity saw the hesitation in her eyes "We can go to my house" she offered "I'll call your father and let him know where you are, if you wanted to come with me", Bre'Anna smiled big "Yeah I'll come with you" she said.

Serenity had no fear of her being in the house with Marcus because he only acted poorly towards her, he always put up an amazing front in front of everyone else.

They walked back to the counselor's office and she called her father, but the call immediately went to voicemail "Hello, I'm Serenity Banks a Counselor in training her at MLK Middle School I believe that I have met with you on several occasions. I'm calling because of shots being fired so close to the school and I would feel horrible if I let Bre'Anna walk home alone and she said that she would like to come home with me. I will text you my address and you can pick her up later or she can just ride back to the school with me in the morning" she said leaving a message before hanging up.

"Okay let's go Bre'Anna" Serenity said picking up her purse and keys.

"You can just call me Bre" Bre'Anna said smiling and grabbing her bag, the two walked out to the car with Serenity poorly trying to shield Bre from any stray bullets.

----------------------------------

Clarence glared at his brother "Peanut why the fuck you ain't silence the phone before we got here" he asked him.

"You know I gotta be available if baby girl calls me but this is just the school counselor" Peanut replied turning his phone off completely.  

Clarence shook his head and banged on the house door in front of him "Open The Fucking Door before I got to kick the bitch down" he yelled.

A few seconds later there was still no answer so he kicked the door a couple of time until it fell in, Clarence, Peanut and a few of their soldiers walked in with their guns drawn.