Chapter 2

"I spy with my little eye, a curly-headed cutie I can turn into my wife" Kyle x iSpy

The next morning Serenity carefully slid out of their bed in fear of waking up Marcus, she tip-toed into the bathroom and got in the shower. She wondered what Clarence would be like as a boyfriend. "Ugh I have to get him out my head" she quietly said to herself.

"You fucking cheating on me Serenity" Marcus's voiced echoed off the shower wall as he yelled at her. She hadn't noticed that he had woken up or walked into the bathroom. Serenity was scared speechless.

Her silence pissed him off more and he roughly swung the shower curtain open ripping it in the process, Serenity's heart started to race because she had nowhere to run or hide from him. Marcus stepped into the shower even though he still had on his pajamas and towered over her.

"I know you stupid but yo you must be deaf to so imma ask you one more time" he leaned down close to her ear as tears trickled down her face and yelled "Serenity are you fucking cheating on me" 

Serenity shrunk down and tried to make herself as small as she could "No baby I swear I'm not cheating on you".

Marcus continued to stare her naked body down and he bit his lip "You better not be, I wouldn't want to have to put my hands on you he told her, but he wasn't looking at her face anymore his eyes were roaming her body.

Serenity attempted to cover herself up but he grabbed her hands and held them at her sides "You know I love you so much Serenity" he said as she continued to silently cry.

She didn't say anything, just continued to look at the shower floor until she saw him begin to take his clothes off.

"Marcus I don't have time this morning I have to get to work" she told him, she was already running late and at this rate, she wouldn't make it to work on time.

"Yo shut the fuck up before I slap yo stupid ass, I ain't ask you nothing about work now turn yo fine ass around" he said taking his wet pants off and throwing them out the shower.

For the first time in a long time, she disobeyed him and said no but she regretted it as soon as the word slipped from her mount.

Marcus was so pissed her grabbed her a flung her onto the shower wall and roughly pushed her face so it was touching the wall, he again went close to her ear and whispered "Damn you really dumb as hell you should already know that I'll get what I want, don't matter if you give it up or if I got to take it"

Serenity began to cry harder "Marcus please don't do this again" she begged but he just covered her mouth and had his way.

--------------------------------------------------------

Clarence made his way to his brother's house in a great mood, he got out his 2018 all white Escalade. He adjusted his outfit and looked in the mirror because he tried to look nice today and went to knock on his brother's door.

"Mane I better not get no calls about you today, I don't have time to keep coming to the school to get you, you lucky that lil counselor keeps saving yo ass cause you should be expelled by now" Bre'Anna's father said before going to open the door.

He was confused when he saw his younger brother standing there mainly because he usually ain't wake up before 12am "Wassup Peanut" Clarence said walking into his house.