15

Chapter 15

Luke’s P.O.V

Shit! Why didn’t that guy wanted to meet me in the morning?! Yeah of course it was too risky and all but if we were careful and maybe schedule a different place there wouldn’t be a single problem. That motherfucker! I had never liked him really, he was always a stupid dumbass and I had kicked his ass a bunch of times, just like I did to an amount of assholes and jerks who crossed my way. But oh, he would meet me that morning, one way or another.

“You’ll meet me near my beach in an hour.” I told him, I wasn’t even asking anymore.

“Yeah, and I’ll risk being caught by the fucking police or even for that little girlfriend of yours! No way!” He affirmed and I gasped. What the hell was he talking about?!

“What the fuck are you talking about?! I don’t have a fuckin girlfriend.” I told him trying to be the calmest as possible, which was really hard while talking to the guy.  We hated each other.

“You don’t?! What about that girl which appeared here last night? You don’t know, but right after you left she came onto me and acted like she was the queen of the world, telling me to stop selling drugs to you. Maybe I should obey her, hum Hemmings?!” What the fuck?! Oh no, she didn’t! That bitch! I would kill her, I definitely would.

“Man, that girl is crazy she’s just a stupid virgin who’s probably obsessed with me. Fuck her!!” I told him, already starting to think what I was going to do to her. That time a freaking slap and a squeeze in her arms wouldn’t be enough, she needed more, she was asking for more. Who the hell did she thought she was to mess up on my life like that?! That fucking virgin!

“Well you better take care of her and make sure she doesn’t bother me again, or next time I won’t let her leave so soon.” What the hell did he meant with that?!

“Whatever. She won’t bother you again, I’m sure. I’ll make sure myself that she won’t bother any of us anymore.” I affirmed and heard him laughing. Why was he laughing?

“If you say so. Anyways, meet me at the corner of your street in twenty minutes. I’ll go get what you want, don’t be late.” He asked and I raised an eyebrow. How did he knew where my street where at if I hadn’t even tell him yet?!”

“You been stalking me?!”

“A man must know where his clients are at, in case I ever need to make a surprise visit.” He said for the last and hung off the phone. If I really didn’t needed those freaking drugs I’d have broken all his teeth already.

I quickly grabbed a cleaned pair of trunks and got out of my van only wearing some black boxers. I was really needing a shower after last night. Not only getting high but also that freaking stupid and idiot daddy’s girl had gotten me too stressed which made me sweaty. I made my way to the beach’s resort or whatever you people called that thing and entered into one of the amount of showers. Man I swear a freaking cold water had never felt so good in my body has it was feeling at that exactly moment. Cold and dark were my favourite words, my favourite themes. I was cold and I was dark and I didn’t even care, I liked who I was.

Just ten minutes after I entered in the shower I got out and looked for a freaking towel, I knew they had some somewhere near. When I finally found a towel I dried my body with it and put on the trunks. I kicked the towel to one of the bench, grabbed my dirty black boxers and made my way back to the van. I had at least five more minutes until I needed to be at the corner of the street. I just hopped nobody would see me buying drugs or they would definitely call the police. People there were all mister rights and nerds, nobody would like a drug addicted nearby.