20

Chapter 20

Alexis’ P.O.V

Why?! Why the hell didn’t he kill me?! Everything would be so much easier if he had just done it! But no, that asshole had to freaking ruin it for me even in my almost death time. I seriously didn’t understand, not even a single bit. First he spends his time hurting me and almost killing me and then he simply saves me and says I scared him?! What the hell was wrong with that guy?! I really didn’t know but somehow I couldn’t stay away from him anymore. Some kind of weird strength was pushing me into him.

I was making my way home when I suddenly felt like stopping and simply staring the sea. So clearly blue and beautiful. If only I could run and jump onto it. Why did I always had to obey my father’s orders? Well I didn’t always obey them but must of the time… Perhaps the tattooed jerk was right, I was really a daddy’s girl, a stupid, innocent, weak and an idiot virgin daddy’s girl. I really was a piece of shit. What could I do, really? I could do nothing right on my own besides surfing and I wasn’t even able to do it anymore or my dad would kill me.

“Why won’t you go?” I suddenly heard a voice right beside my back. I knew that voice very well already, too well for my liking.

“What are you talking about?” I asked him without even take my eyes off of the sea.

“Why won’t you go and catch some waves as you said yourself?”

“You have nothing to do with that…”

“See? Daddy’s girl…” He affirmed. He was teasing me, he was clearly provoking me to see if I would give up on my dad’s orders and run into the sea.  

“Shut up!”

“What are you waiting for?” Was he seriously doing that?

“For you to leave the shit out of me!” I affirmed, still not looking at him and he laughed. “Don’t see where’s the fun here.”

“You, you are funny, really.” He affirmed and I felt his hands meeting the bottom of my waist. What the hell was he doing?! “I bet you can’t resist this.” He whispered really close to my ears making all my hair skin grow up. What was his point, really?!

“What…what are you doing?” I asked under my breath. I swear I tried my best not to but I couldn’t help but close my eyes at his touch.  

His hands were placed over my waist while his lips were now on my earlobe. I was so damn weak. If only I had strength to push him away.

“Just trying to prove you’re a stupid and innocent virgin.” He whispered in the same tone as before, his lips were running all around me ear while his tongue was making it wet.

“Fuck…you.” Was all I could say before I almost lost all my breath. I swear that freaking asshole was turning me on in a way I never thought it was possible. Why was he doing that?!

“Fuck…me.” He replied and I did nothing but grabbing one of his hands which was on my waist and brought it to my sight. I tightened his hand with mine just showing him how he was making me feel, how frustrated I was. His goddamn tattooed hands, his long and awesome fingers. Shit! Next thing I remember, was that I quickly brought his fingers to my mouth. “What the hell?” He asked tightening my waist with his other hand.

Slowly I started to lick his fingers inside my mouth, I moved my tongue seductively around his fingers. Fuck! I never thought it would feel that good.

“Agrr! What are you doing?!” He moaned, clearly turned on and suddenly his mouth went all the way from my ear to my neck. No! Dirty Move, dirty freaking move! That was unfair!