9

Chapter 9

Luke’s P.O.V

Her tiny fingertips were making their way all over my spine causing me to have an amount of chills. My bones were freezing and I could barely breathe. Although I had been touched like that plenty of times I had never felt like that, so god damn alive.

“Oh man! Harder baby, harder.” I begged moaning while she kept biting my skin near my v line. She was almost getting there and I was getting all sweaty. Why? I had done that plenty of times and never felt so freaking nervous and good. And just when she was about to take off my boxers I heard a fucking scream. But wait…it was her scream…I…what?

Aff! I couldn’t believe I was dreaming or maybe having a fucking nightmare, since she was on it. Why the freaking hell would I dream about her? She didn’t even had boobs. Ew! No, I would never!

“Lying to yourself again, Lucas!” My subconscious showed up one more time and I felt anger get into me.

First of all, why was I sleeping anyways? How many time did pass since I smoke my weed? Well, it really must have been too strong or either I wouldn’t have fallen asleep. I should probably smoke more of that one whenever I had my insomnias.

“DAD! NO!” Daddy’s girl scream reminded me what had woken me up from my wet dream and I curiously tried to look discretely to what was happening outside my van.  

Some feet away from my van, right in the corner of it was Alexis, her brother, her father and the guy whom I saw kissing her earlier. All of them seemed pretty much upset. Hum…I wondered what could’ve possibly happened so I kept there watching the scene.

“What did I specifically told you Alexis?!” Joshua Clifford asked in a pretty tough tone. Wooow, someone was really angry.

“You didn’t say anything! I’m almost eighteen and I don’t fucking care what you say anymore! Ashton’s my best friend, the only friend I actually have!” Alexis yelled at her dad which actually surprised me a lot. Daddy’s girl was getting independent hum?

“Don’t you dare to talk to me like that Alexis Rosemary Clifford!” You got to be kidding me? Alexis Rosemary? Man, I had something else to throw back at her whenever she came at me with the Lucas thing.

“I talk the way I fucking want to!” She replied and right after her last word Joshua had his hand stuck in her right cheek. Wooow it even hurt me. Ouch! It kinda reminded me of when I slapped her. Looked like that girl loved to got slapped, she kept asking for it.

“Dad!” Her brother pushed their dad away from her while his face expression was turning into shock.

 “Mister Clifford! Alexis did not wrong, I was the one showing up she didn’t even know I was coming, I wanted to surprise her!” The blonde guy who she kissed was now in front of her trying to protect her. How lame!

“Oh yeah? You can go now! No one wants you here!”

“I DO! If he goes I’ll go with him and you’ll never see me again!” She threatened, tears falling down her face. I must confess it was being really interesting watching that family drama, really.

“Don’t be ridiculous Alexis! You!” He pointed to the guy, Ashton, I thought “Go! NOW!”

“No! Please! He’s my fucking best friend!”

“I told you to watch your words already! I don’t want to lose my mind again! Please, make it easier.”

“Your father’s right, It’s better if I go.” The guy said and I smiled victorious. What?! Why the fuck did I felt the urge to smile? Why was I happy the guy was leaving?!

“No! Ash, please!” Daddy’s girl begged holding his hand. It was being really funny seeing her in pure desperation. She was so god damn ridiculous.

“Shh, don’t worry. I’ll be fine, you’ll be fine. I better go.” He placed a kiss in her forehead and went away, leaving a tearful stupid virgin behind. Ridiculous, It was all ridiculous. That guy was probably some idiot trying to jump into her undies.

“You suck at being a dad. I hate you!” She yelled at Joshua’s face and went down the beach. Man, I confessed I almost felt sorry for my ex teacher, seriously. His face went from anger to extremely sadness. Auch!

Well, since the little family drama was over, I decided it was time to get back to my super boring and happy life and maybe smoke a little bit more. Fuck! My truck smelt nothing else but smoke. Who cared anyways?

Alexis’ P.O.V

I was feeling like the saddest person with the worst father in the world at that exactly moment. Why did he needed to be like that? Why did he treated Ashton that way? Ashton was never nothing but awesome to me and my father thanked him by sending him away from me? If it wasn’t for him I wouldn’t even be still alive yet.

Bad influence?! Really? Ashton a bad influence to me? Yeah, like he would ever find a good friend to me.

I couldn’t care less if I hurt his feelings by saying that sentence before going back home, he really got into my nerves that time and I was nothing but angry and furious at him.

“You really went hard on him this time, Lexi.” Michael told me entering the main the door.

“Don’t fuckin care! He’s being ridiculous!”

“You made him slap you.” Yeah, he had never slapped me before. I didn’t care about that, really. I kinda of was used to physical hurting since that guy Lucas came into the neighbourhood. “I get your point, I totally do. Ashton’s a nice lad, I understand why you like him so much and want him near, but you need to obey dad even if he’s being ridiculous.”

“I don’t fucking need to obey anyone.”

“Stop swearing! It’s really getting into my nerves. What’s wrong with you lately? You were cool some weeks ago. Seems like you changed again.”

“Nothing’s wrong but the fact that our dad just expelled my freaking best friend from my life. You need more?”

“Yeah but you’ve been weird even before that.”

“Aff Michael, you know what? I wanna be alone right now, so if you excuse me.” I said and ran upstairs, locked my bedroom’s door and slowly fell on my knees leaving the endless tears falling down my cheeks. My brother was right, even before that thing with Ashton I was acting weird and rude all the time. I was acting strange and feeling pretty awkward. What the fuck was wrong with me? And why was I even crying like a little baby at that moment? I thought that phase of my life had passed, seemed like I was totally wrong. 

A/N: OMG I'm so sorry if this is too short and bad ( I actually think it's bad :c) but I was taking too long to update and I didn't want you guys to wait any much longer so here you have it. I'm sorry but I've bene really really busy with school and last night I had my theatre play which went really well since we were with bad thoughts about it hahah but yeah everything's good. How are you all?! I hope you guys are enjoying this story as much as I am. LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH ♥ 

P.S: Vote, comment and share please! Tell me your thoughts about this story ♥ 

Btw Please go and check out the most AMAZING Ashton fanfic Ever by @foreverirwinxo it's called Fault, seriously it's my fave fanfic ever I gotta admit! She's awesome!