11

Chapter 11

(not revised sorry. well when is it ever revised, really? haha I'm just trying to get a really good editor.) 

Luke’s P.O.V

When I got out of my van to go down the beach, I had never expected to find everyone exalted, stressed and freaking out. Loads of people near the bar were yelling and talking to each other random stuff that I could barely understand. They were talking too fast and scared like something really bad has happened. I was never a much of curious person about those stuff, but admitting it, that was getting me really curious and confused.

“Hey, what’s up?” I asked to the first old lady that appeared in my way, she seemed really worried. Well, something really bad must have happened.

“The professor’s daughter is missing.” She said and I could preview tears falling down her eyes. The professor’s daughter? Which professor?

“Professor’s daughter?”

“Yes, the surf teacher’s daughter.” She replied and everything made sense. She meant, daddy’s girl was missing? Oh, what a shame…Maybe she wouldn’t appear anytime soon and I would have some real rest, some really enjoyable time in that cool place. “Have you seen her?”

“Fortunately, nope.” I said popping the p which made that old woman really angry and turning her back to me. What was the thing with that people? Why the hell did they liked daddy’s girl so much? They treated the Clifford family like Joshua was the major of the zone. Stupid people.

About me, I was really really happy to know that Alexis was missing although I really didn’t know what she meant with being missing. Like, did she ran from home or did she just disappeared like nothing? Aff, why did I care? I didn’t, that was it. Know I could really enjoy the beach and catch up some good waves.

I made my way to my van and grabbed my precious board. Man, that had to be the best board ever, I made it myself.

“You cannot deny that you are feeling a little bit bad about daddy’s girl disappearance.” My freaking subconscious again! Agrr if only I could kill it! Once again, I tried to ignore it and made my way down the beach. The sea was really calling by my name. The beach was a little bit full but I didn’t mind, actually I loved it. I must confess I loved it when I had audience, people clapping me for my great skills. Strangers always did a great job and appreciating me and my talent, people were always better at showing their love for me than my own parents.

“I’d rather think about daddy’s girl than the shit of parents.” Maybe, just maybe my damn subconscious was right that time.

“Oh sea, sweet sea.” I murmured to myself landing my board on the hot sand. I found myself staring to that huge and infinite amount of water right in front of my eyes. I didn’t exactly know what I was thinking about, but for sure it wasn’t about going to surf. What the hell was happening to me? Why was I thinking about…why was I thinking about her? That piece of crap, that little nothing, that innocent and virgin, if she was beautiful at least.

“She has a pretty face, don’t keep lying to yourself.” GOD DAMN IT SUBCONSCIOUS! I had to punch myself in the eye so I would stop my freaking mind of having those stupid and bullshit of thoughts.

“FREAK!” I heard some stranger male’s voice saying next to me and that was when I remembered I was circle by a bunch of people. Good, pretty good! At that moment, everyone who had just saw me punching myself would think I was some creepy and freak instead of clapping my amazing surfing skills. Oh, hell no!

I quickly grabbed my board again and ran to the sea starting to do what I was better at, other than smoking everything, of course.

I was feeling so free like never before, so damn good and that was totally ok. Finally I wasn’t thinking about any other crap that could blow my mind up. Well, that was until I see what I saw. There she was, going unconscious with the waves. What the hell? Again?! Seemed like I was spending my life saving that chick.