7

Not revised, I'm sorry but I was too excited to update I just wrote this and I'm posting it already haha as soon as I got plenty of time I'll revise all the chapters and correct all the mistakes.

Chapter 7

Two days had passed since the storm and I was finally getting back to my normal walking way. My head wouldn’t hurt that much anymore and I was prepared for a whole new adventure. Well, that if my dad would let me, which he wasn’t so sure about. Boring!

“Alexis! No! I told you already! It’s too soon. You ended up in a hospital bedroom!” Sir. Joshua said for the third time making me sigh in annoyance.

“For half an hour…” I had a point man “I only went to the hospital to check out that everything was ok.”

“I don’t care, you’re not surfing today and that’s it. I gotta go to the surf school now.” He made his last decision, kissed my forehead and left our house to work.

Wait a second…when was the last time I obeyed my dad’s orders? Right, a long time ago. Sorry not so sorry paps, but oh hell if I was going to surf and god damn I was for sure calling Ashton to come and finally meet me.

I made my way upstairs to my room and grabbed my phone from my bed.

“Not so fast, sis!” Michael surprised me standing right in front of my when I was about to descend the stairs.

“God damn it! You scared me!”

“Nice thing. Where you going? Didn’t dad told you to not go surfing?” He asked raising an eyebrow and I rolled my eyes at him. Seriously?! Was he really playing the nice kid obeying daddy’s orders and making me obeying them too?

“Screw you! Can’t I leave this house anymore? Besides… I was just descending the stairs, who told you I was about to go out?”

“Your failed try of walking fast denounced you.” He affirmed and I sigh. Seemed like that morning everyone woke up to make me sigh and for sure not in a good way. “And by the way, if you are thinking about going to surf then… how do you plan to do it without a board?” Shit! That was true, I totally forgot how my board broke into pieces during the little tsunami.

“Leave me alone. I’m calling Ashton.” I told him and finally made my way downstairs but my annoying twin followed my steps.

“Cool, let me know if he’s good. Just pray so dad won’t find out you called him.”

“Oh, for sure he’ll find out I called him.” I said without any worries and he raised an eyebrow making me laugh a little.  “Don’t you dare to eyebrow me, Mikey. You will find out pretty soon. Just watch and learn…” I finished my sentence and searched for Ashton’s number on my phone’s contacts.

Less than ten seconds later he picked up.

“Clifford Gurl!” He yelled from the other side of the line.

“Irwin boy!” I yelled back. How I missed his voice “What’s up?”

“Just getting busy in my bored life doing nothing, and ya?” He confessed and I laugh. Ashton had always been like that, either he was boring with his whole life and finding he had nothing to do or totally occupied doing loads of things at the same time.

“Actually, seems like now I’m stuck in my own house ‘cause I had a little accident two days or something ago and now I can’t go to catch these marvellous waves ‘cause I have no board. And oh…my dad and my brother won’t let me anyways.” I told him everything.