36

Chapter 36

Alexis’ P.O.V

A lot, a lot had happened in only just a week, a week that I actually spent stuck in my bedroom. A lot happened in my mind, in my life. Well it wasn’t actually a lot but what happened was something big. I had invited Calum to my house that night, my second night while I was grounded, and he eventually came over. We ended up kissing again, we had such a great time, we enjoyed each other’s company and so he came every day of that week. We weren’t exactly dating, at least didn’t assume anything, we didn’t even talked about it, we just had make out sessions, every night, just right after we smoke our daily cigarette. And we were kinda acting like a couple.

But then, then that guy had to came to my house and ruin it, ruin everything for me once again. And he said it all, all those things just to end up his marvellous speech saying he didn’t want to date me, he would never date me simply because he didn’t date. Was that even normal? No! Obviously not! He only wanted me to be his fuck’s toy, I knew it. He only wanted me so whenever he was horny or feeling needy he could have me, he could touch me or even take my virginity away. But you know what?! It would never, ever happen! He would never get that! I wouldn’t give him that freaking pleasure!

I was mad, I was angry and especially frustrated just when Calum decided to show up at my bedroom’s door. Wait, what? How? How did he came inside?

“What was that guy doing here?” It was the first thing he asked me after he closed my bedroom’s door and then, I got the answer to my question.

“He…he was looking for my father.” I quickly tried to come up with something and he seemed to buy it.

“So, did you miss me?!” He asked smirking in my direction and I simply nodded, a bit angry yet. “What’s wrong?” He asked, probably noticing the worries in my face, the anxiety and that anger I was feeling inside me.

“No…nothing.” I told him squeezing my hands in each other.

“I don’t buy it. What’s wrong, Lexi?” He asked grabbing my hands in a very careful way.

“I…I just…” I couldn’t simply say that it was nothing because he knew, he knew something was up and so I simply said the first thing which came into my mind “I’m really horny, Calum.” Oops. What?! Oh Jesus! I said it, I really did say that. And in fact I was, I was so angry and so damn frustrated that it made me horny, but not because of him, obviously.

“What?” He asked surprised and smirking in my direction.

“You heard me.” I told him, having a very wrong and bad thought in my mind.

“Oh gosh Alexis.” He affirmed biting his lips and then he quickly jumped onto me, making me fell in my bed.

His lips walked wildly glued with mine while his tongue asked permission to access mine. I eventually opened my lips and our tongues met. He was a very good kisser, I enjoyed it, I really enjoyed our times together. He could make me feel good but it wasn’t enough, that wasn’t enough to make me forget that asshole, that tattooed jerk who had just came onto my house and said all those crap to me.

“Do you…do you have it?” I asked between his bites on my chin.

“What? Do I have what?” He asked a bit confused and I rolled my eyes.

“You know what…a…you know…” I wasn’t even able to say it, how the hell could I stop being a virgin? "Condom!” I quickly said a bit embarrassed and he laughed.