41

Chapter 41

Luke’s P.O.V

I had texted The Ripper already and hopefully he would be at the same place in time. He was the only one that could help me find Dylan.

When Dylan and I used to be friends we used to buy drugs from the ripper at half. He would pay a part and I would pay the other part, we used to get high together. That son of a bitch!

“In need again, Hemmings?!” That annoying and disgusting voice made me wake up from my thoughts.

“Where’s Sparks?!” I went straight into the point and pushed him into a dark corner where nobody could see us.

“Wooow, why so stressed mate?!” The guy asked laughing and all I wanted was to kick him right there. I had no patience for jokes, not now nor ever.

“Just tell me where the fuck is Sparks!?! I know you’ve been selling him drugs!” Well I didn’t know that for sure but I had a little feeling about that. Dylan was always an addict, even more than I was myself.

“You don’t know shit kid!” He replied serious and I quickly grabbed him by his t-shirt’s collar and pushed him against the wall.

“You call me that again and you are a dead man!” I threatened with my forehead close to his. “Tell me, where the fuck Dylan is! NOW!”

“Do you think if I knew that he would still be alive?!” What the hell did he mean with that? “He owes me fifteen thousand bucks! I don’t know where he is! But if you find out, please tell me!”

“When was the last time you saw him?” I asked and he raised an eyebrow. I quickly removed one of my hands from his shirt’s collar and wrapped it around his neck “TELL ME!”

“Last week.” He hardly replied due to the fact I was asphyxiating him.

“Where?!” I asked, still tightening his neck.

“At the other side of the beach near your spot, the zone that’s mostly empty.” Oh, the place where he met Alexis. I should’ve guessed.

“Do you have his phone number?”

“Why do you want to find him so badly, Hemmings?” He asked with a stupid smirk while I was still holding his neck, tighter.

“You should know already that I don’t like to be interrogated.” I told him and ten I spat on his face.

“You motherfucker!” He groaned frustrated and without giving me time to react, his knee was meeting the middle of my legs already. SHIT! I was going to freaking kill that guy, oh I WAS! “Sometimes you forget that I’m your dealer!” He affirmed loud and kicked my back making me fell on the ground.

“And I…am your best client!” I yelled back kicking the back of his knee, making him fall equally on the ground. I then got up in a jump and without even thinking twice, I kicked his stomach. “You should have known better that nobody plays with me and ends up laughing!” I told him. I was angry, frustrated and it wasn’t mostly at him. I was discharging all my fury in that dirty and disgusting poor guy. “This is ridiculous!” I told myself out loud and extended my hand in his direction so he could grab it. He did and I lift him up.

As soon as he composed himself, he suddenly lift his fist and punched me right in the eye. Well, guess I deserved that.

“Right…” I sighed after covering my recently hurt eye with my hand “Now, what about you giving me Spark’s phone number?” I asked him, serious.