5

Chapter 5

Luke’s P.O.V

Who the hell did that chick thought she was to call me Lucas? That was such a disgusting name, given by the most disgusting people on earth! Aff if only I could hurt her, I would I definitely would. Since I got here she was being so annoying and bitchy, I hated, I hated those kind of girls.

“Or maybe that’s because she doesn’t even seem to care about your good looking body.” My subconscious told me making me want to stab myself. Agrr, no! Of course it wasn’t that. Besides I would never even kiss a girl like her and she was still a virgin. Poor little daddy’s girl. Such a lame pretty face.

“What you thinking of, gorgeous?” I heard such an annoying female voice. It was so acute it even seemed like she could lose her voice at any moment. I turned my back and caught myself looking to such a hot blond girl.

“What’s up?” I asked raising an eyebrow at her. Whoever she was, man she was kinda eatable.

“I was just walking by and saw you here…I watched you surfing the other day, you’re a hell of a winner.” She said and I tried to do my best to not laugh over her voice but it was being so hard.

“Cool.” Was all I answered with a smirk on my face and biting my pierced lip. “You don’t seem so bad yourself.” I said looking from her head to her feet. She was only in her bikini and she had great boobs.

“Good to know you think that way.” I swear to god I couldn’t help it anymore but let out all the laugh I had kept inside myself thanks to her voice “Are you crazy? Why are you laughing?”

“Sorry, I’m just a bit high!” I lied even though I could actually be if she hadn’t appear in my way.

“Oh…you are a junkie, I see.”

“Why? Do you have any problems with that?” I wondered without stopping my laugh and raising an eyebrow at her once again. She shook her head and I winked at her. “Cool, now if you don’t mind I would like to have my lonely moment.” I affirmed turning my back to her and I heard some strange noise coming from her mouth but didn’t even understand it.

“I thought you might wanted to have some fun.” She said and I had to laugh again. Seriously did she think that would have something with her being the owner of that creepy little voice? Nah, I’d pass it.

“Sorry my love, but I’m married.” I said turning to face her again just in time to see her face getting pale.

“Oh really? Where’s your ring then?” She asked pointing to my hand and I nodded.

“Just on my van, I’d invite you to come in but my wife’s sleeping inside so.” I lied with all the teeth I had and I finally made her go away. Jesus I wouldn’t handle much more time listening to that creepy voice.  

All my lies were so convincible or probably not, but I didn’t even care since they worked. Finally I was able to have my smoking time but I guess It wasn’t my lucky day since I got cut off by a bunch of people running into the beach. I couldn’t risk myself by being caught smoking some weed.

“Oh My God! There’s people in the water!” I hear some old lady screaming and I found myself wondering what could possibly had happen.

“Oh my god! The new girl! The surf teacher’s daughter is in the water surfing!” Someone yelled and I automatically thought about Alexis. What the hell was happening? Why was everyone panicking? I ran into their direction and right when I got there I saw the colour of the sky above the sea turning into such a dark blue. Wooow huge storm coming in our direction and also…

“ALEXIS!” I heard someone screaming. It was a boy, a boy with colourful hair and he seemed about my age. Oh wait I knew him, he was the Clifford guy, Alexis’ brother and he was running forward to catch the beach but somebody stopped him “LET GO OF ME! MY SISTER’S IN THE WATER!” Oh right, I had forgotten about that fact, when I left her she was going to surf.

Well, something had to be done or the daddy’s girl would die that afternoon and that wouldn’t be cool, at all. I quickly prepared myself and ran as fast as I could and jump above some people’s shoulders so they couldn’t stop me. The storm was getting bigger and thunder decided to appear. I ran faster and faster doing my best in that sand to just catch the sea. I didn’t see anyone in there, she was probably wound in some of those big waves. Not good at all.

I didn’t even care to take of my tank top and quickly jumped into the water. Too good I was such a professional surfer and swimmer or I would be having many problems in that water already.  I was swimming and swimming under water and no signal of Alexis but I felt something hitting my back. Oh no! It was a piece of a surfboard, Alexi’s board. I quickly got back to swimming and a bit deeper under water I finally found her, she was falling into the deep sea and there was some red water around her, blood. Good, she was hurt!

I made my best and finally got the chance to grab her In my arms. Thanks god that piece of board kinda of followed me with the water so I could held something to help us reach the sand. It was being so hard with her, unconscious in my arms.

When I finally reached the sand I grabbed her by her back and legs into my arms and ran away from the water.

“C’mon daddy’s girl! You better not be dead!” I said more like to myself than out loud and when I was close enough to the rest of the people I yelled for help.

“Alexis! Oh my god! Baby!” Joshua Clifford said desperate looking to his asleep daughter.

“She needs a doctor! Somebody call an ambulance!” I ordered, Alexis still in my arms.

“Somebody needs to take all the water she swallowed from her.” Somebody said and whoever it was, was right but there was no place where I could laid her down. That ground was probably burning due to the earliest sun.

“Just take her inside the bar.” A guy who looked oriental, kinda around my age said and that’s what I did. Finally I laid Alexis down in a comfortable sofa that was inside and started to do all the things one is supposed to do when somebody drowns.

“C’mon! Come ON!” I yelled while keep doing pressure above her chest. Some minutes after she finally gasped all the water inside her but she was too weak and her head was bleeding. “Did anybody called 911 yet?” I asked and all the people around us, which were actually loads nodded. My part was done, I had nothing more to do with that so I left the daddy’s girl there with her family and all those other people. 

A/N: Woow So sorry I took too long to update this but I have been with no inspiration and I prefer to take so long and then make something good than take any longer and do shit hahahah But yeeey hope you like it!

Poor Alexis :'( Lucas was such a hero, right? He knows how to be good when he wants. 
yeaah give me some feedback and vote if you like it please! Also share this with your friends.

This chapter must have at least 7 votes and 5 comments so I can post the next one ;) LOVEEE ♥ xx