29

Chapter 29

Alexis’ P.O.V

I had just had dinner and it was almost time to go on my date with Calum. I was just about to get upstairs and get ready when my dad called me out.

“Where are you going?” He asked. I wasn’t even sure in which tone that is.

“Upstairs to get ready.” I said shrugging my shoulders.

“Get ready for what?” He really did ask so many questions. Obviously he was my dad, but I was almost eighteen, I didn’t have to ask permission to get off from the table anymore.

“For a party.” I told the truth.

“A party? What kind of party.”

“Ahh, I don’t know dad! I’m just going out with a friend!”

“Didn’t I told you to stay away from Ashton?!” He asked very angry and I started to laugh sarcastically, I had to.

“You see?! You even know that Ashton is my only friend and still doesn’t let me hang out with him…But don’t worry, I’m not going out with him.”

“So with who are you going to that party?!”

“Anyone you know!” I answered and turned around ready to go upstairs and finally take my bath when my so dearly twin decided to speak.

“I bet your going out with that guy!”

“What guy?!” My dad asked raising both eyebrows and I did the same. Who the hell was he talking about?

“That tattooed one, the one who was your student dad. Luke, I guess.” What?! I had to contain myself or I would probably pee my pants from laughing. He couldn’t be serious, could he? Me? Going out with Luke? Luke would never go out with anyone, he would never go to a party, I guessed.

“ALEXIS! Is that truth?!”  My dad asked and I decided to play a little with him.

“Maybe, who knows? I need to get ready now!” I finished and finally ran upstairs leaving my father complaining about something downstairs. Michael would handle him, he was the one causing it anyways. I knew my dad would never approve of me hanging out with Luke that was why I teased him. I mean, he didn’t want me around Ashton because he thought he was a bad influence to me back in high school, he would obviously never approve me around Luke, never.

As soon as I got in my bedroom I locked the door knowing that my dad could enter at any minute. It was eight already and I had less than an hour to take a bath and get ready.

I made my way to my personal bathroom and started to get undressed. I was liking my body more, I was starting find myself attractive somehow. It was weird but I actually was. Maybe because someone made me feel special with his actions. Oh god, not him again!

I got inside my shower tube and opened the tap. The half warm water started to fill my back, it felt so good. I just wanted to relax for once, I wanted to feel good, fine.

I just closed my eyes while the water was getting down my collarbones and then it touched my nipples. That was when I felt something, something really close with what I felt the day before, at Luke’s van when he was… when he was doing that. Luke… I only hoped he was okay, I mean, his wounds. He didn’t seem that bad when I last saw him.

I then shook my head and tried to keep those thoughts about him away. That night would be a special night, my night, only me and Calum. Oh and of course a bunch of other people I didn’t know. Just, no Luke. I would say that because he didn’t seem the type of person to go to party like the one Calum described. He seemed like the type of person who would just by some drugs and pay some whores to go to his van and just fuck. Yeah, that was him. I couldn’t believe I had gotten myself into someone like him, seriously. But then again, those things he did, those things we usually did, the way he acted with me, those things he said to me. He was so confusing that he actually got me confused.