40

Chapter 40

Luke’s P.O.V

Gosh! It felt like I hadn’t felt those lips for ages, I missed them too much. I missed her, I missed her like hell and that was driving me crazy, completely nuts, insane!

Our kiss broke apart when neither of us could breathe anymore, we were running out of breath and we really did hold it a lot.

I slowly placed my hands in both of her cheeks and carefully touched her forehead with mine. Her eyes were still closed and her breath was still heavy, really heavy. She looked desperate, desperate for some air, some normal breathing but yet with her eyes closed.

“You can open your eyes now, you know…” I affirmed smirking, even though she couldn’t see it, I knew she would feel it.

“I can’t.” She quickly answered, her breath was still euphoric.

“And why’s that?” I smirked once again and pressed my forehead tighter on hers.

“I don’t know…” She explained in a whisper. It seemed like she wasn’t able to talk much, like she had no air. Her chest was going up and down while she was still trying to control her breath. At that moment it seemed like she had asthma or something like that.

“Just…breathe.” I told her, while my thumbs started to rub her cheeks slowly. She was starting to scare me, she wouldn’t breathe normally.

“I…I can’t.” She affirmed, her breath was still the same and her eyes closed “You’re toxic.” And that was the sentence I needed to do what I couldn’t help myself from doing anymore. I quickly pulled her lips back to mine and simply kissed her, just like before. She needed it, I needed it, we both wanted it.

Her hands quickly ran all over my hair, just like she loved while mines were still on her cheeks. I seriously didn’t know what was happening to me, but her lips on mine was something I was getting addicted to, that was a fact.

I couldn’t help myself anymore, I couldn’t keep my hands on her cheeks anymore and so I had to move them to her waist, just to the bottom of her tank top.

Just right when I was about to lift her shirt, it happened, one of the things I was most afraid of, happened. She found it, she freaking found it!

Alexis suddenly removed her hands from my hair and I quickly pulled our lips away, just like the rest of our body.

“What…what was that?” She asked scared and trembling. I would never blame her, it must had been pretty scary to find that thing like that. “What do you…”

“It’s nothing!” I quickly interrupted her before she could ask again. I didn’t want to tell her, it was nothing, for real.

“It didn’t felt like nothing, Luke.” She affirmed serious. Her face was insanely red due to our breath-taking kiss. Her precious blue eyes were giant and wide opened. “Let me see.” What?! No! She had touched it once, it was enough. She wasn’t even supposed to find that. I should have been way much more careful.

“No!” I yelled.

“Yes!” She yelled back, of course she did. “Please!”

“No Alexis! You don’t wanna see it.” I affirmed serious, really serious. She would never want to see that, it was one of the ugliest scars I had ever seen. 

“You don’t know! Please, let me see. You’ve seen this!” She affirmed pointing out her pulses and I sarcastically laughed.

“That wasn’t much of a choice.”