16

Chapter 16

Alexis’ P.O.V

I didn’t even knew where I was until the person who was grabbing me untapped my mouth and I could finally breathe. I had close my eyes since I got really scared with the sudden actions. I was in a freaking dark tunnel and there was a guy who wasn’t totally unknown to me grabbing my arms with too much strength. He was holding me against the wall.

“What the hell?!” I screamed frustrated as soon as I recovered all my breath.

“Don’t you recognize me?” The creepo asked with a freaking weird and scary smile. Like I said before, he wasn’t totally unknown to me, I was…I was recognizing him.

“Dylan?!” I asked very surprised and still scared. What the hell was he doing there?! And what did he want with me?! Dylan Sparks, my father’s most famous ex-student.

“Yap, it is me Alexis, Alexis Clifford.” He affirmed popping the p. He didn’t seem like someone who wanted just to talk, though. His face was pretty changed and he looked like a totally mess, he looked ruined. Dylan was expelled by my father for cheating and making a lot of crap at his old surf’s school and he used to be one of the best surfers, if only he hadn’t been so stupid and childish.

“What are you doing here?! What do you want from me?!” I asked with the same tone as before. I was a bit scared and curious. I tried to get rid of his hands but he was too strong, stronger than me, almost as strong as the most jerk in town, you know who.

“I want revenge!” He yelled near my ears, too near to be honest. He was starting to making me really afraid. What the hell was wrong with that guy?! Revenge from what?! What had I done to him?!

“Are you out of your mind?! Revenge for what?!” I asked trying to push him away by kicking him but it was useless, that guy was really strong.

“Your fucking father ruined my life!”  He yelled, that time there was no smiling tone in his voice, only anger and frustration. What the hell?! He was moving his face towards my neck and I was starting to feel really disgusted. What did he think he was doing?

“I don’t know what the hell you are talking about but for sure this has nothing to do with me. Get off of me!” I yelled in a louder tone than I usually used to yell. Dylan was really scaring me, not only with his words but also with his freaking actions. He had stuck me against the wall and now his hands were on my waist making their way up to my trunk. I was trying my best to get rid of his disgusting, big and dirty hands but he was either too strong or I was really weak. I would bet on both. But I wasn’t physically weak, I was entirely weak, especially psychologically. I tried to yell for help but while one of his hands was grabbing my pulses tight he quickly moved the other one against my mouth so I wouldn’t call anyone’s attention. We were in a freaking tunnel, if I screamed it would echo. Shit!

“You better get ready, honey.” He affirmed right next to my ear, licking it slowly right after that. Throwing up was all I felt like doing at that exactly moment. That dirty and disgusting tongue of his touching the lobe of my ear made me wanting to cry. Fuck! I was so damn weak. But I couldn’t help it, I couldn’t do anything, I was stuck with my own actions and I also was really scared and astonished with what was happening at that exactly moment.  He could even take off his hand from my mouth and I was sure I wouldn’t even try to yell for help anymore. I was feeling out of words and all I wanted to do was to disappear, not only from there, but from the whole fucking world. “I’ve always wanted to taste you, to be very honest with you.” His free hand started to make its way up under my top and I couldn’t even describe what I was feeling at that exactly moment. Fear, disgusting, like an empty soul probably. I slowly felt his hand touching my bra and then wildly remove a bit of it to violently touch my nipple. I was feeling so dirty, so weakly disgusting. “I bet you never…” He started to say when we suddenly heard a bunch of voices coming from the end of the tunnel. Quickly he removed his dirty hand from my under my shirt and held my arm pretty damn hard. “This isn’t over, not even close to it. This is only starting, you were just lucky right now. Don’t even try to act really smart and tell this to anyone. It will only be worse for you. You know now what I am capable of, and this is nothing, pretty face.” He affirmed, anger showing up all over his face and his hand still holding tighter and tighter my left arm, I was sure it would leave mark. “Go! Now! Don’t you dare to be dumb!” He ordered removing his other hand from my mouth giving me time to breathe, noticing those voices we heard were getting closer. But I was stuck on my feet, I couldn’t even remove a single bone, I was paralyzed, still swimming trough all the thoughts of what I had just happened there. “GO, now!” He kinda yelled, slapping me too hard making me wake up from my thoughts and so I finally started to run. I ran towards the side I was hearing the voices, I wasn’t even sure where the hell I was going or if that side would even lead me back to my house but at that time I didn’t care. All I knew was that I was lost, lost inside and empty, empty from any good things, from happiness.

Luke’s P.O.V

I wasn’t so sure if that was either a good or a bad thing. Daddy’s girl was basically always around when I definitely didn’t want to face her but when I really wanted to freaking see her and break her into pieces she was nowhere to be seen. Maybe she was scared, maybe she was running and hiding from me because she knew that as soon as I found out about her conversation with the ripper I would definitely broke her small and weak arms.

“You are only trying to find excuses to keep on seeing her, you couldn’t even live without seeing her face everyday, anymore.” Could my subconscious shut the fuck up a freaking single time?! I definitely wasn’t trying to make up excuses on my mind to see her, why the hell would I do that?! After breaking her I would never want to see her stupid and virgin body again in my life. She could die I wouldn’t mind, it would actually be a pleasure to me.

When I was just about to open my van’s door after giving up on waiting for her to show up, there she was, running towards her house.

“Where do you think you going?!” I yelled running into her direction and quickly grabbed her right arm, making her stop and facing me. However, she suddenly took a step back away from me like she was really disgusted just by my touch. Ouch, man guess she really meant it when she told me to forget about her existence that last night. “Don’t look at me like that when you were the one making shit!” I yelled very angry grabbing her other arm, ignoring her totally scared and devastated face expression. Yet, she closed her eyes when I grabbed her left arm, she closed them like she was in pain, in real pain. What the hell? I wasn’t holding her stronger than I usually did, at least I didn’t think so and she had never reacted like that before. She would usually react like she was really frustrated, irritated and annoyed with my actions but she would never show that she was in pain. Something was up, something was really up. “Why the hell did you tell the ripper to stop selling me drugs?!” I asked still ignoring her most recently weird actions but she didn’t answer me, she didn’t even tried to run away from me. Instead, she simply kept there standing in front of me and staring at me while I was grabbing her arms, not so tight this time. Her eyes seemed like they were begging for help or maybe for me to let go of her. But I wouldn’t, of course I wouldn’t, not after the ripper had told me what she did. “Answer me!!” I yelled once again, shaking her arms so she would react but she didn’t. Daddy’s girl seemed paralyzed and she wouldn’t answer or even react at my questions or my actions. What the hell was wrong with her?! I really didn’t know what to do. “What the fuck is wrong with you, Clifford?!”

“I…need to take a shower.” She simply affirmed looking deep into my eyes just like she had never done. She seemed scared, really scared just like a little kid who had just saw his parents being murdered. For the very first time, I had to admit that I felt bad for her, I really felt bad and very frustrated.

“Just…just go.” I replied letting go of her arms and she started to walk very slowly, unlike she was doing right before I grabbed her, towards her house. But when I removed my hands from her arms I noticed something, something really weird. Was that a freaking bruise in her left arm?! I was most likely sure it was, but weirder, I was even surer that it wasn’t made by me. So, if it wasn’t me who bruised her, who the hell did?! Oh, I didn’t knew for sure but I would find that mother fucker and I would break the shit out of him, for sure I would. 

A/N: Alright guys since you were all begging for this chapter because you wanted to know who grabbed her I decided to update haha I'm sorry if this is really shitty but I had a long day and I'm super duper tired but as soon as I have time I'll edit everything, what matters is that the content is here so I hope you liked it haha 

So, tell me... are you guys surprised with this?! Were you expecting it or..?! haha Hope you guys liked it seriously and thank you so much for the 5K reads and 250 votes they mean a lot to me! ThANK YOU SO MUCH GUYS ♥ This is really important to me and that last chapter was the chapter with probably most comments and I was really happy with it so you guys deserved an update ♥ PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE KEEP COMMENT LIKE THAT FOHPH 

Vote

Comment

Share ♥

P.S: DON'T FORGET TO VOTE ON FUSION FOR THE UNDISCOVERED WATTY WARDS, IT'S REALLY IMPORTANT TO ME...LINK FOR IT ON THE EXTERNAL LINK. COMMENT "LUXIS" DOWN HERE IF YOU'VE READ THIS ALL AND VOTED FOR FUSION PLEASE ♥ LOVE YOU ALL