25

Chapter 25

Alexis’ P.O.V

What happened that freaking afternoon wouldn’t get out of my mind. I didn’t know what had come into my mind to let him do that to me, I didn’t know what came into my mind to even show up at his door. Oh right, I was drunk. And why was I drunk? My life sucked, really.

More than three hours had passed since I left his van only wearing my black bra and my shorts and I could still feel my nipples hurting, not in a painful way though. They were hurting in desire, a freaking desire I couldn’t even explain. I hated to feel that, I hated to feel anything that could be related to that guy. He used me, he used me like a stupid toy. But there was something which didn’t make any sense there. If he only wanted to play and use me, then why didn’t he simply just fucked me? Why did he only…caressed me? Usually guys would do that to girls, they would have sex with them and then just tell them to go and don’t show up anymore. But he acted different, he acted in a very different way than that. He acted like he was afraid, afraid of something.

I needed to find out what had happened, I really needed that.

I grabbed my phone and my keys shoving them at my short’s back pocket and without anyone notice it I left home. It wasn’t really hard leaving without getting caught since both my dad and brother were locked in their rooms doing god knows what.

It was nearly seven in the afternoon and the sun was starting to disappear to give a chance to the moon to brighten up our night. There were a lot of people around the beach, especially groups of teenage friends, which were the usually things I would see.

I walked step by step until I was two feet away from his van. I stopped and got myself thinking about what to do. Maybe I should just turn around and go back home or maybe I should just wait and see if he would come outside for whatsoever.

I suddenly heard a noise coming from inside his van and quickly ran to the back of it to hide myself. I wasn’t prepared to show up in front of him, I was still recuperating from the previous events.  

Luke was getting out of his van with his wallet on the back pocket of his tight skinny jeans. I wondered where he would be going.

Without even think about it, I slowly followed him, some feet away so he wouldn’t notice me.

He was going to some streets I didn’t even knew but somehow they seemed familiar.

We surely walked more than half an hour till he suddenly stopped in a dark and empty street. No, it couldn’t be what I was thinking.

I quickly hid myself in-between a building’s entrance and carefully spied on him.

He was acting weird like he was nervous and waiting for something dangerous. I knew exactly what he was waiting for, he was just in a different place from last time. Oh but he wouldn’t be doing that, oh hell he wouldn’t. If he didn’t listen to me, if I didn’t freaking made him stop doing that bullshit then other people would.

I carefully took my phone from my back pocket and dialled the police’s number. They would surely make him stop doing that. One way or another. I just hoped they wouldn’t do any harm to him.

“Good evening! What’s your emergency?” A male’s voice asked at the other side of the line.

“Erm…erm…I…I’m witnessing an illegal thing…there’s a guy buying drugs to some man.” I said the first thing which came into my mind even though Luke was still alone in that dark and deserted street. Hopefully someone would appear or otherwise I would be making a completely fool out of myself and I would be the one ending up in jail.