Chapter 22

Derek's p.o.v

I woke up on the coach. Again.But somehow things were different today like when I woke up so did Stiles.

"Morning."He yawned.I simply nodded.

"Der stop being such a...sourwolf."He replied.

But before I had time to freak out over the fact he used my nickname Stiles took me by the back of the neck and pressed his lips against mine.

"I'll make the coffee."He smiled and pecked my lips skipping away to the kitchen.

I have to be dreaming.I walked to the kitchen expecting Stiles to be gone like an illusion.But no he was still there which means he's not an illusion and he really did kiss me. I ran a hand through my hair. This was really happening.

"Der you alright?"Stiles asked.

"O-one second."I studderd. THAT'S HOW FREAKED I WAS!!!

"Sure but be back fast coffee's almost done."He smiled.

I nodded and made my way upstairs to my bedroom. I didn't know what to do so I called isaac...again.

"Yellow."Scott answered.

"Yea hey I have a big problem."I admitted.

"Derek don't you know when someone answers the phone and sais a color your supposed to reply with one?"He asked.

"NOT NOW SCOTT! I HAVE A REAL PROBLEM!"I exclaimed.

"Damn you didn't have to scream. But since you are in so urgent need for my help what is wrong my dear sourwolf?"Scott said in some kind of false accent.

"Stiles woke up this morning called me sourwolf and der and kissed me twice and now he's making coffee."I replied. The other line went silent for a while.

"Im sorry repeat that?"He asked.

I sighed."Stiles called me sourwolf, kissed me twice, and now he's making me coffee."I explained again.

"WHAT!"I heard Isaac scream.

"Oh my god do you think he remembers?"Isaac asked.

"I DON'T KNOW!"I exclaimed.

"Ok,ok we'll be there in a few minutes.For now try to act normal."He demanded.

"Alright."I hung up.

ACT NORMAL! whatever they say . I'll try to act 'normal'.

------------------

Scott's p.o.v

"HURRY UP SCOTT!!"Isaac rushed me he was downstairs dressed and ready to head out while I was still putting on my shoes.

"im going."I ran downstairs.

"Are we taking the bike?"He asked.

"Yea."I took the keys out of his hands.

We walked outside and I instantly helled his hand.Telling the entire world he was mine.He smiled at me about to lean in to reach my lips when...

"YOU!"An angered voice said. We both faced the source and to our luck it was Mr.Argent.Well this was going to be fun.

"You let him hurt her."He took out a gun.

"Run?"Isaac asked.

"Run!"I helled his hand tighter and ran.Just wait till I see Derek.IM GUNNA KILL HIM!!!

-------------------

Derek's p.o.v

I walked back downstairs.Stiles was sitting on the kitchen sipping coffee out of my favorite cup.

"HEY!"I snatched it out of his hands.

"What?"He asked.

"That's my favorite cup."I replied.

"Derek thats your only cup."He rolled his eyes.

"Thats what makes it special."I explained.

"What makes me special? "He asked slipping his arms around my shoulders and leaning towards my face.

"I d-dont kn-" "But I think you do."He attached his lips to mine.I missed that. The feeling of his lips against mine.

I moaned loudly under him slipping my arms around his waist. He smirked and slipped his tongue in my mouth without hesitation access was instantly granted.

"DEREK!"I heard a loud bang at the door. I rolled my eye's and pulled away from him.WHY,WHY,WHY!? just when things were starting to get interesting.

"Hey I'll be here later."Stiles reminded me.I faced him and smiled as he kissed me one last time.

"HALE OPEN THE GOD DAMN DOOR!!!"the bangs got louder.I unlocked the door and Scott and Isaac ran inside.

" oh my god what happened to you?"Stiles jumped off the counter.

Stiles p.o.v (A/N:Sorry for the constant p.o.v changes just keep reading you'll soon understand why.)

"What happened?"Scott repeated my question and began walking towards me."What fucking happend?"He looked really pissed.

"Scott."Isaac tried to hold him back but was simply pushed.

" YOUR FUCKING BOYFRIEND HURT THE DAUGHTER OF THE BEST WEREWOLF HUNTER IN THIS TOWN AND NOW HE THINKS IT'S OUR FAULT AND CHASED US UNTIL WE GOT HERE WITH A GUN FULL OF SILVER FUCKING BULLETS!"Scott said his eyes changing from that dark brown color to gold.

I was getting so scared I backed away from him.

"HE WOULDN'T HAVE HAD TO HURT HER IF IT WEREN'T FOR-" "DONT YOU DARE SPEAK TO HIM LIKE THAT!"Derek practically growled his eye's turning red.

WHAT THE FUCK IS HAPPENING!?!?

Scott looked so angry, so outraged he was about to say something snarky and frustrated but then almost on cue Isaac smashed his lips into Scott's and his once bold eye's turned brown again.

They all stayed quiet when Isaac pulled away and began glancing at each other then at me.Soon ig became annoying.

"Anyone care to explain what just fucking happened?"I asked.