Chapter 34

Stiles' p.o.v

"Sam pick up your toys!"

"Dean if I find one more army man in my boot I will throw them all out!"

I heard Derek yell at our kids. He was always this angry in the morning, before coffee. I sighed, leaving my laptop which I was using to find Sam new shoes, since his big brother Dean got experimental with scissors and cut them in every way possible. "Derek stop yelling." I said calmly entering our kitchen.

Derek sighed as I straightened the badge he wore proudly on that shirt. Ever since we got married, five years ago, Derek started working with my dad at the station. Right after getting married, we adopted Sam,who's 5 and Dean who's 7.

I started school online, studying literature to become a teacher. I mean, reading was probably one of the very few things I can do right.

"Dad, Daddy screamed at us." Sam pouted and Dean patted his little brothers head. And since we taught them to take care of each other, Dean pulled his little brother into a side hug and said, "Dad, didn't you say it wasn't nice to scream at people?" I sighed, they were right.

"I-um- uh- Bad daddy! Its not nice to scream at people." I fake scolded Derek. He simply smirk and wrapped his arms around my waist. "You should call me that more often." He said giving me a quick kiss.

"Ewww!"Sam covered his eyes. "Gross!"Dean gawked. Derek and I simply laughed, we were "those dad's". "What are your plans for today?" Derek questioned. I smiled, "well I was thinking of taking the boys to the arcade." I said loud enough for Sam and Dean to hear.

"YAY ARCADE!" They both exclaimed. I chuckled, "we'll get ready as soon as daddy goes to work." I told the very excited boys. "Oh no, I'm taking the day off. There's no way in Hell I'd miss a day out at the arcade!" Derek exclaimed which only made the boys happier. They loved when we all went out together.

"Can we invite uncle Scott and uncle Isaac!?" Sam asked.
"Ooh and Castiel!?" Dean asked. Yeah, Scott and Isaac adopted a 10 year old named Castiel. Although they're not married yet, they're in no rush. They know they're madly in love with each other already.

"Yes they're coming too boys." I said calmly. "Now hurry and get ready." And so the boys left running upstairs.

I sighed, "can you believe us Derek?" I asked my puzzled looking partner. "Us, raising kids? Us, period! Who predicted that!?" I questioned. It was kind of funny when you really thought about it. Derek and I are complete opposites, who argue about stupid things like what PG movie to watch at the cinema and yet, we're married and have two kids.

"Honestly, I didnt, but why waste time thinking about the past, we've got two kids to take to the arcade and I've got to call out." Derek said, in his normal, bossy tone. I rolled my eyes. Same old Derek. I wrapped me arms around his neck and smiled.

"Just kiss me and say you love me, sourwolf." I said. Derek chuckled and gave me a quick kiss. "I love you Stiles Stilinski." "I love you more Derek Stilinski!" I kissed his nose, which he scrunched up.

"I still can't believe you made me take your last name!" He groaned, slipping his hands around my waist. I laughed, "Stiles Hale doesn't sound right!"

"What ever, let's go upstairs. I need to change out of my uniform." He scooped me up in his arms. "Derek!" I exclaimed at his sudden action. "Why do I need to go upstairs with you if you're just going to change!?"

"..."Derek paused before smirking and saying, "you know, for conversation."
"Oh, yes conversation." I said as he carried me up the stairs. "Don't forget to shower boys!" I screamed in the direction of the boy's room.

"Yes dad!" They both shouted in responce, whilst Derek and I giggled to ourselves in responce.

I guess it just ended happily for us. How surprising, since we've already been through so much Crap! I guess this is what we deserve after going through so much, a happy life, married with kids. Me, my sourwolf and our pups!-who didn't really know about the whole "Daddy's a werewolf" thing. Derek and I both decided to keep it a secret untill they're atleast 16.

For now, we'd just live normally. Normally and happy. Basically, we all lived happily ever after, the e- "Dad! Daddy! We're ready!" Dean walked our the room, where Derek had me pinned against the bed, nearly naked. We all froze...why the hell does this only happen to us!?

In the end, we happily and normally explained the birds and the bees to our 7 year-old son. By "happily and normally" I mean with me speaking in little kid terms and Derek sitting next to me with a flushed, frustrated, face. But I guess that's our lives now and I wouldn't change it for anything in the world!

The end...

For now.