chapter 14

Derek's p.o.v

"Derek."someone whispered. I didnt reply.

"Derek."The person pushed my shoulder lightly.

"DEREK!"A different voice screamed causing my eyes to flash open.

"We bought you coffee."Isaac smiled. I look at Scott holding his hand. He hasn't talked to me since Stiles was admitted to the hospital. He thinks this was my fault and I don't blame him cause it is my fault. If I'd never fought if I'd just ran back inside and simply protected Stiles none of this would've happened.

"Thanks."I smiled weakly. They handed me the coffee.

"Lets go."Isaac demanded.

"Where are going?" I asked.

"To get breakfast."He pulled my arm but I stayed still in place. I havent left this room in a week and I wasn't going to. Stiles was my main priority I wasn't going to eat, sleep, live without him.

"Derek come on you have to eat something."Scott pushed.

"Im not leaving this room."I looked at Stiles."Not until he wakes up."

Scott shook his head."Look I'll watch him while you two go have some breakfast."He suggested. I looked at Stiles then back at Scott. I didn't want to leave Stiles but I was really hungry.

I kissed Stiles forehead lightly.

"I'll be back soon."I whispered before walking out of the room with Isaac.

Scott's p.o.v

I sat in Derek's chair right next to Stiles. I looked at him and laughed. I swear if anyone would have came in they would have thought I was insane.

"You're an idiot sti ya' know that? if you would have fallen for somebody else anybody besides Derek freaking hale this wouldn't have happened. Why not danny or...ANYBODY BUT DEREK HALE!" I wiped a few fallen tears.

"S-scott."A weak voice said.

"STILES!"I shot up.

"Scott."He looked up at me with wide eye's.

"STILES OH MY GOD YOU'RE OKAY!"I squezzed him. But kinda softly so it didn't hurt.

"STILES!"Derek said in shock at the door way. He handed Isaac the breakfast he had on a tray and squezzed Stiles. He kissed his forehead ,his cheeks , and when he reached his kips Stiles pushed him away.

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING!?"Stiles blared wiping his lips. Derek shook his head.

"Stiles I know you're mad but-" "Mad? I don't even know who you are."Stiles said leaving Derek shocked.

Derek's p.o.v

Right then I felt like my world had just ended. Like everything I ever had disappeared before my very eyes.

"I don't even know who you are."

That's all it took to ruin me. It felt like I was being stabbed multiple times in my chest. It was a pain no one should ever experience.

"Stiles if this is a joke it's not funny."I shook my head.

"I'm sorry but I really don't know who you are. "He replied widening those big brown eyes.

"Stiles do you remember me?"Isaac asked  putting my tray of food on  the table.

"Umm...,"Stiles tilted his head a bit."No I'm sorry uh...wh-who are you?" He asked. Scott went to Isaacs side and held his hand.

"Stiles this is my boyfriend isaac lahey."Scott smiled and Isaac gave Stiles a small wave.

"BOYFRIEND!" Stiles eye's widend. Scott laughed.

"Yes boyfriend and Derek here is your-" "VERY CLOSE FRIEND!"I interrupted they all looked at me confused.

"I'm just a really close friend Derek hale."I made a half smile. He didn't remember me and what if he dumped me if he found out I was his boyfriend. I'd rather be a really close friend rather than the ex-boyfriend.

Even if I did loose Stiles I didnt completely loose him. He's still here alive and with me just as the really close friend. Just friends. Something I'm going to have to get used to.

A/N: HOLA! ok so you probably hate me right now but I wuv u :) remember comment ,vote, and listen to pierce the veil. If you don't know what that is I'm sorry you live under a rock :( but ya' know tell me how you like them so...um comment, vote, ptv love ya' :)-j.m.l