Chapter:21

Derek's p.o.v

Oh my god. Oh my god. Oh my god.

Did I really just do that?Did I just kiss Stiles?He didn't kiss back.Now he locked himself in the bathroom and I have no idea what to do. What can I do? What do people do in these types of situations? I don't know how to solve this but maybe someone else does???

I need help!!!-To Isaac

(Two minutes later)

Why what happened???-from Isaac

I kissed him-to isaac

(0ne minute later)

I got a phone call.

"Hello."I answered.

"YOU WHAT!?!?"I could here Isaac and Scott.

"I kissed him.I don't know what took over me.  He was just there against the wall and ugh I just went for it." I sighed.

" how did he react?"Isaac asked.

" he stopped moving."I replied a bit nervous. I was biting down on my lip so hard I swear soon there'd be blood.

" great job you scared him." Scott said sarcastically.

" I didn't mean to . Now I don't know what to do." I let out breathe.

" look just talk to him I'm sure he'll understand." Isaac said.I rolled my eyes.

" understand what that I lied to him? that im really his werewolf boyfriend? "I asked and the line went silent.

"I think he'd rather be forced to face the truth then to find out it's been covered by lies."Isaac replied.I sighed this is so aggravating!

"Look I'll talk to him and tell him a couple things before revealing the truth."I replied.

"Okay bye."Scott and Isaac said in sync before hanging up . Great time to talk to Sti.

"Stiles."I knocked on the bathroom door lightly.

"Derek."He replied against the door.

I smiled.

"Im sorry."I apologized.

"For?"He asked.

"Pinning you to a wall and kissing you."I chuckled a bit along with him.

"It's okay I kinda..."He trailed off.

"Kinda what?"I asked.

"Kinda...liked it. "He admitted. I smiled.

"So did I."

Stiles opened the foor ran out and gave me a hug.

"Am I crazy?"He asked.

"No sti alot of guys and girls like it when I kiss them."I smirked.

"Asshole."He punched my arm.

"Face it im an Asshole baby."I said.

"Whatever lets go downstairs and watch Valentines Day. " He demanded . Like yesterday we layed on the coach and he curled into my chest and fell asleep.

A/N:BOO SHORT!!! I know don't hate me it's just...I couldn't not update I love you guys.But here's a new song for you 'Asshole' by Ronnie Radke (ft . Andy Biersack) it's rsp but still kinda rock-is at the same time and a sad song is 'Picture Perfect' by 'Escape The Fate' it make me cry. Soooo *Drum roll* vote, comment, and listen to the songs I think you'll like it *WARNING-asshole has alot of curse words* but yea vote and comment.