My Alpha (sterek/scisaac)

chapter 1

Stiles p.o.v

Me and Derek hate each other. Alot .To the point where if I were a wolf I'd tear his throat out . Which is basically what he wants to do to me. I hate him and he hates me. But I dont know why? maybe its cause im a sarcastic, talkative, happy teenager. Emphasis on the HAPPY part . Derek is never happy. I don't think I've ever seen that man smile. Even when something good happens he simply thanks people with out the hospitality of a smile.

I know why I hate Derek. I have actual reason to. He stole my best friend from me . Scott and I use to be the closest friends. We use to hang out all the time 24/7 me and Scott. Now that Derek scratched him and he has a girlfriend(Alison Argent who I will explain later) he doesn't need me anymore. We barley even talk. Derek stole him. My best friend and thats something I can never forgive him for.

Now for Alison. Alison Argent is probably second in line on my list of people to hate right next to Derek. She's a werewolf hunter. She hunts werewolves A.K.A MY BEST FRIEND. She and Scott are all cute and cudly when reality hits she could kill him in his sleep. But no all he sees is beautiful brunette.

The only other person who sees what im seeing is Derek. That's actually the only thing we get along on . Shocking ain't it ? me and Derek actually getting along. But it's only on this one thing so I don't get used to it.

I hate Derek Hale and he hates me and that's just how things work in Beacon Hills. Every one who knows Derek and I are used to are fued. So no one seems to mind are constant arguments. No one except Issaac, Boyd, and Ericka whom I so stupidily forgot to mention.

Okay Issaac is-

"STILES!"Scott snapped me out of my thoughts. Oh shit! I forgot we were in my house on our now occasional Scott and Stiles days.

"Oh...um...m'sorry lost in thought I guess."I shrugged taking a bite of my pizza and I started sipping my soda.

"It's fine man I was just telling you about how I have a date with Alison and with Gerard loose and all your staying with Derek for the night."He announced. I choked on my my soda coughing up a storm.

"WHAT!"I screamed finally able to speak.

"Your staying with Derek stiles. Gerard is trying to hurt me and you know there is no better way to hurt someone than to take away the person they love."He said softly.

I knew who he was talking about. He was talking about her. My mother. I lost her and I know how bad it hurts to loose some one that close to you. It keeps you with this empty void in the pit of your stomach. It never goes away you might loose the feeling for a while but when someone mentions them thats the feeling you get. Which is exactly the feeling I have now.

"Y-Yes, but you don't have to leave me with sour wolf. "I whined . Scott chuckled at my nickname for Derek. I smilled.

"Who else is there to take care of you stiles your dad works till dawn,"I rolled my eyes so true yet so sad."Besides I think this will be good for you two. You guys fight way to much. "He smiled. I laughed.

"It's healthy for us."He laughed with me now.

"He's not compleatly wrong. " Said a deep voice from behind us.I knew that voice anywhere. I turned around to see derek. with his stupid dark jeans, white to shirt, black leather jacket and sunglasses ...INSIDE! he thinks he's all big and bad just because he's alpha. Well news flash he's not . Not to me anyway.

"See scott even derek agrees. Without our hatred for each other we'd all live in a world of rainbows, butterflies, and werewolves. " I joked.

Everyone(including Derek to my surprise) broke into laughter. Derek actually laughed it sounded deep and husky and...kind of hot . WHAT NO! it didn't sound hot Derek isn't hot! . He is not hot he's Derek and im in love with Lydia.

Lydia Martin. Even saying her name made me nervous. She's the hottest girl in Beacon Hills. With an amazing intelligence. The girl knew everything. But lucky me she's taken. By what all the girls call "perfection" Jackson Whittemore. Captain of the lacrosse team.

He also doesn't really like me. But for once I don't care I hate stuck up kids like Jackson. I have no clue how Danny stands him. I'll explain him later it's time for me to tune them back in.

"So im staying here?,"asked Derek. Scott nodded."With him?"Derek asked again and again Scott nodded.

"I don't need a babysitter scott im seventeen. "I protested.

"Dont think of this as babysitting, "Scott grabbed his coat and car keys."Think of it as...rehab. "He walked out of the house.

"THAT DOESN'T MAKE IT ANY BETTER!"I shouted. Knowing damn well he heard me with his wolf sence of hearing.

His motorcycle started then soon disappeared down the street. Leaving me alone with Derek Hale.