Chapter 2

Derek's p.o.v

An hour. A WHOLE HOUR! and Stiles hasn't spoke a word to me. I know we have our ups and downs (mostly downs) but it's kind of rude to ignore someone. I glanced at him and he gave me an annoyed look. Before we both looked away.

"Stiles. "I said slowly.

"Derek."He replied. He looked at me impatiently like him and that book were in the middle of something and I was intruding.

"Nevermind."I shook my head. He rolled his light brown eyes. He was so cute when he did tha-WHAT CUTE! no Stiles Stalinski is alot of things annoying, smartass, idiotic teenager all these things but cute is not one.

"Well now I wanna know so come here and tell me."He demanded patting the couch area next to him.I sighed and walked over to the couch.

"Now what is it?"He asked shoving up his bulky black glasses.

"Nothing it's...you've kind of been ...ignoring me. "I bit my lip. Why was I getting nervous over him. He's Stiles. The weakest member of our pack. He's no beta but he's the only human I can say I would actually trust. Mostly because the only other human close enough to the pack is a wolf hunter.

"Wow Derek Hale actually cares ."He said falsely. I chuckled . Why did I chuckle? since when was Stiles so magicly funny?

"Well if im going to be stuck with you for a whole night might as well make the best of it." I replied. He rolled his eyes and opened his book again.

"Well im kind of enjoying a book so..."He put his legs on my lap and returned to his book.

"Well put down the book."I demanded snatching the book out of his hands.

"Maybe I dont want to."He arched his eyebrows , Made a fierce face , and tried to snatch it back. We all know I have the advantage of strength since im an alpha wolf and he's a scrawny teenager.

We tugged the book back and forth. forth till he eventually had a good grip on the book and started pulling it down toward him. With his head on my lap. I stared him in those big puppy brown eyes and started leaning in.

stop Derek you dont know what you're getting yourself into. I tried to stop myself but before I knew it our lips were smashed together. I don't know what took over me after that.

I came over him holding his arms prisoner above his head. Grazing his bottom lip. I slid my tongue in his mouth begging for entrance only to be declined. Which might have gotten me a bit frustrated.  I  took a tight grip on his hair causing him to yelp. Which invited me into his mouth. He moaned.

"STILES!" Scott called. We instantly pulled away ,sat up, and went back to normal. "I'm BACK!"Scott announced.

"THANK GOD! it was so boring without you"Stiles lied. He wasn't to bad at that. If Scott was paying attention he would've heard Stiles heart pick up

"Yep stiles couldnt keep his hands off,"Stiles eyes widend."that book."I smirked. He gave me a death glare.

I love screwing with him just cause we kissed doesn't mean anything is going to change. We still hate each other.

"Alright well im gunna change and maybe we can go out. You in Derek? isaac's coming" Scott asked. Stiles eyes pleaded 'no' which made me smile.

"I'd love to." I replied.

"Great." scott ran upstairs. I looked at Stiles with a smirk. He simply looked eritated.

"I hate you."He clenched his fist.

"Yup that's why you were all over me."I chuckled.

"That's why you were returning the favor."He said snarky.

Stiles p.o.v (Later that day)

So after Scott change we took my Jeep while Derek took his black Camaro. I wasn't jelouse Derek's car . I like my Jeep. Anyway we went to pick up Isaac who I will now explain.

Isaac Lahey a Beta to the all powerful alpha Derek hale. Isaac isn't like Boyd or Erika ( two other beta's I will explain later) he was screwed up before the bite. He was abused by his dad. He was locked in a freezer in a basement. It hurts me to think of the pain he went through. But somehow he keeps his head up and smiles.

Now Boyd and Ericka. They're mate's and beta's. A mate is.... I don't really know how to describe it.  It's kinda of like a person you can't control yourself when around them. You constantly have to be sucking face. You have a protective instinct around them safe. And you stay with them forever. It's kinda...romantic.

"SCOTT!"Isaac screamed tumbling Scott like he hadn't seen him in ages. Which of course made Scott laugh with him and me laugh at them. Then they dragged me down with them. Now we all laughed .

"Why do I get stuck with the teenagers?!"Derek whined. "Well no one told you to turn us into werewolves. "Scott defended.

"And you wouldn't have a life without us."I shrugged. Scott and Isaac laughed and I smiled. Derek rolled his eyes and walked inside his house.

"Where ya going. "Scott asked.

"Taking a shower." Derek replied bluntly. Ok rude much?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After about five BORING minutes of watching Scott and Isaac horseplay I wondered how long Derek was going to take.

"I'm going to go check on him. "I announced walking towards the house.

"Nononoo."Both Scott and Isaac said in unison. Why were they so overprotective? its like having a two strict dad's. They pushed me away from the house.

"What? why?"I asked. And if I'm being honest I was a bit annoyed they pushed me away.

"Because you know Derek and I know Derek and the one thing we both know about Derek is he hates when people bug him. "Isaac answered kindly. He wss a huge sweetheart but sometimes I wish him and Scott w8uld just ease off.

"I'll be fine and if he tries to kill me...you'll here me scream." I walked off into the house.

I knew Derek's house pretty well (for someone who barely came over) . Which means I knew where his room was. I walked in without knocking. I really regret not knocking. Because inside there stood Derek in sneakers, black jeans, and NO SHIRT!

I stared at him in shock.

"Enjoying the view? "He smirked. Oh shit BUSTED! I rolled my eyes.

"N-no"I lied. Derek moved closer and I moved further away.

"Your lying." He whisperd. Now I was against the wall and he was five inches away from us touching.

"H-how w-would y-you k-know."I studerd trying to keep my sarcastic composer. He pressed himself against me.

"Your heart ."He kissed my neck."It's racing."He replied softly against my skin.

Derek's kisses felt amazing. Expecially on me his kisses trailed down my neck till he found my sweet spot.

"Mmm".I helled my mouth shut I was not going to moan for DEREK FREAKING HALE! nu-uh no way.

"STILES,DEREK. "Scott and Isaac screamed. He groaned but moved away.

"WHAT!" Derek sounded annoyed.

"LETS GO WE'RE LEAVING!" Scott screamed. Isaac would never scream at Derek he lived under Derek's roof and he is Derek's beta.

"COMING!"Derek screamed infereated. He took a shirt and looked at me.

"I will get you later."He growled pulling me downstairs. This was going to be a very...interesting night.