Chapter 32

"Derek close the blinds." I groaned, pulling the blanket over my head to block the sun that creapt through my window.

"Why do I have to?" He huffed. "Cause you're the one who snuck in at 3:a.m. C'mon!" I whined shoving him a bit.

"Yeah, Yeah, yeah." He groaned, but did just as I asked and then jumped back in bed and on top of me. "Derek!" I ground. "Get off you're so heavy!"

He pinned my arms above my head and straddled my waist so it was basically impossible to move. "Not untill I get a good morning kiss." He smiled. "Derek Hale if you don't get off of me I'm going to-" before I could finish my sentence his lips were on mine.

He pulled away with that big dorky smile of his. Although I wanted to be angry, I just couldn't resist that heartwarming smile. "Well good morning to you too." We were now focussed on the door where my father stood and he did not look happy.

"D-dad...it's not what it looks like." I said slowly as Derek stayed frozen in fear on top of me.

"Then what is it Stiles." He crossed his arms over his chest. What ever I said next would be what effected my future with Derek, so I can't afford to say anything stupid. I sighed. "Um, well, you see dad"-"Stiles Stilinski I expect you downstairs, with an explanation in the next five minutes or you won't like what I'll do." Dad said calmly before leaving and shutting the door.

"I'm so dead!" I groaned.

A/N: I'm going somewhere against my will for the weekend...Aka: to see my judgemental, rude, annoying, homophobic relatives and to make it 500x worse I'm pansexual ;(