chapter 10

Stiles p.o.v

"Skittles or m&m's?"I asked Derek the nineteenth question in our game twenty questions.

"Umm...m&m's."

"WHAT!"I yelled.

"What?" Derek asked taking a sip of his hot chocolate.

"Derek no it's all about skittles."I shook my head. He smiled.

"I'm sorry I just don't like them that much. "He shrugged.HOW DOES HE NOT LOVE SKITTLES! 

"Whatever your turn this is the last question."I stole his cup of hot chocolate and drank some we decided to use the little marshmallows in the bag to put in hot chocolate.

"hmmm....ok have you ever been skinny dipping?"My face flushed well that's an embarrassing question but he answered all of mine so it's only fair to answer his.

"No."I looked down.He smiled. He layed under me and snatched a kiss.

"Good cause thats what we're doing. Come on."He Pulled me outside and we ran to the lake which wasn't far from the house.

I watched Derek as he took off his shirt, shoes, pants, boxers yep everything. So I stripped down as well.

I jumped in the water. Ignoring the chilly weather since it was fall it was really windy. I telt two arms snake around my waist . Derek kissed my neck lightly. I turned around and slipped my arms around his neck.

"Derek hale I expected better from you."I smiled.

"Expect the unexpected. "He kissed my lips passionately.

"Mm"I moaned. His lips against mine felt perfect I never wanted that perfect feeling to leave.

He left a smal trail of kisses down my neck.

"Derek."I tried to keep a steady voice.EPIC FAIL!

"I'm only going to kissing you stiles relax."He whispered.  So I did. I relaxed and kissed him.

________________________

Isaac's p.o.v

"What should we do?"I asked laying in scott's bed.

"Just hold me?"Scott asked. I nodded. Scott crawled next to me as I wrapped my arms around him.

"Thank you."He kissed under my chin lightly.

"For what?"I asked completely clueless.

"For being there."Scott held to me tighter.

"Scott I love you I'll be by your side no matter what."I kissed his forehead.

"I love you too isaac."He whispered.

We layed there until we blissfully fell a sleep.

_____________________________

(A/N: WARNING CONTAINS AWFUL SEXUAL CONTENT! I WROTE THIS WHEN I WAS GOD KNOWS HOW OLD AND ITS SO CRINGE WORTHY BUT IM GONNA KEEP IT HERE BECAUUSE I LAUGH WHILE  READING IT )

Derek's p.o.v

When me and Stiles were out of the lake we decided to take a shower. Of course Stiles being Stiles he had to go first and of course me being me I let him then I went.

(Skipping the shower)

I came out with a towel around my waist to see Stiles reading the same book he was the first time I'd kissed him. This was the perfect opportunity to play with him.

I layed below him on the king sized bed. I kissed under his chin.

"Derek."He sighed. This was gonna be harder than I thought. I kissed his neck softly.

"Come on der im reading."He said obviously annoyed. This was my favorite thing about Stiles. When you know he's annoyed he makes It obvious. But I still love fucking with him.

"I know you are sti."I kissed him again.

"St-stop p-please."He begged in a wavery voice.

"Book. Down. Now! "I demanded. Of course he obeyed took off his glasses and put them on the night stand. I kissed him roughly.

"Mmm."He moaned as I bit his lip.

"There's my horny stiles."I said against his lips.

"Shut up."He demanded slipping his tongue into my mouth asking for entrance and it was of course gratefully granted.

He slipped his hands down my waist where my towel was and tore it off. My hands trailed his bofy taking ever bit of clothes he had. He pushed me against the bed kissing me with a sexual passion. I hated him controlling me so I turned us over again grabbing his hard member. He moaned. I smiled and stroked him slowly.

"Fucking tease."He breathed.

"What do you want stiles?"I asked kissing his neck.

"you."He moaned. He does that alot. I stroked him faster hearing his heavy breaths gave me joy. I licked his neck. As odd as it may sound.

"Turn ."I demanded. He flipped over. Of course I knew Stiles was a virgin and I had yo be gentle with him.

"Tell me if it hurts."I demanded. He nodded. I slowly moved into him.He whimperd but didn't stop me so I kept going ...slowly.

"Derek? "He asked.

"What?"I replied.

"Faster."He replied an I obeyed.

"Derek!"He said clutching the sheets.

(A/N:Skipping part of there hot sweaty sex)

"Stiles Im gonna. "- "I know." He replied. I moved before ehite substance got everywhere.

"I love you. "I whispered kissing his lips.

"I love you too."He returned the kiss.