chapter 3

Isaac's p.o.v

I've noticed something...about Scott. Every time we're alone together he freaks out. He always finds a way to get away from me And I have to know why. But I need a plan.

Hmm...I guess I can think about it later. But for now im in a car with Derek, Stiles sitting in the back and me and scott in the front seats talking randomly I think tonight's gunna be a good night.

Derek's p.o.v

I was holding Stiles extremely close. No one noticed THANK GOD!!! I don't why im so...clingy to him. It's like I wanna keep him close.

Oh no, oh no , oh no , oh no

The only other person I've ever heard say something like that is Boyd...TO ERICKA! which means...Stiles is my m-NOPE I will not can not and will never be with Stiles Stilinski. It's a phase that will pass soon.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We all entered the movie theater. Isaac was on Scott's back laughing and playing around while Stiles and I trailed awkwardly behind. I glanced down at him occasionally and when he caught me I'd tear my eyes away like 'phh! nothing just happened. ' Till he snapped.

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU STARING AT HALE!?"HE screamed. Luckily no one turned around obviously use to our constant fights.

"oh nothing much something just caught my attention."I shrugged. He elbowed me in my stomach.

"Okay so guys tonight we're watching paranormal activity."Scott announced. Stiles heart rate quickrnd like someone about to have a stroke. I guess the guys heard it to cause they instantly went to comfort him

"It's okay stiles it's just a movie besides no one's gonna hurt you not with us and sour wolf around. "Scott said easily. Stiles laughed at my nick name and I frowned. I hated that stupid nick name.

"Your right."Stiles smiled."I mean even though their are people who want to kill you guys and sourwolf im sure it'll be fine and dandy don't you?"He asked sarcastically.

"Ya know what your going into that room right now or so help me god I'll buy it and make you watch it a thousand times. "Isaac threatand. Stiles shook his head and frowned.

"Please don't make me go in there."He begged . I almost felt bad for him...almost.

"That's it.Isaac."Scott said and pointed at Stiles. Before Stiles knew it he was being carried by Isaac.

"Put me down lahey."Stiles demanded.

"Gladly, Derek do you mind?" Isaac asked. I smiled at Stiles and took him in my arms.

"I hate you." Stiles huffed as I sat him next to me.

"So you keep saying. "I replied. He crossed his arms and rolled his eyes. I swear sometimes he can be such a baby.

Stiles' p.o.v

I CANT BELIEVE THEY DID THAT!!! they carry me into the theater , sit me down, and force me to watch a scary movie. When Scott knows if I get too scared I have panic attacks.

But no. Nobody gives a shit about Stiles. But hey its alright I'll just die cause of my best friend but phhh! who cares. Anyway the movie started and we we're all in our seats. I was closest to the wall with Derek next to me and like four rows below us we're Isaac and Scott.

the movie was pretty good then  BAM! out of no where something jumped out.

"Ahhh!" The theater screamed . I swear I was the loudest. I buried my face in the crook of Derek's neck.

"Stiles,it's okay."He put his hand over mine. When we touched I felt sparks. The kind of first kiss spark. Now I wasn't so scared anymore. I cuddled into his neck. He smelled like Axe or some really good cologne. I...kinda liked us like this. But why what is so amazing about

Isaacs p.o.v

FINALLY ALONE!

Me and Scott are finally alone. Kind of. We're in the front of the theater and Stiles and Derek are in the back. Now I can finally ask him why he's so afraid to be alone with me.

"Scott."I whispered so I didn't bother anyone in the theater.

"Yes?"Scott asked.

"Can I talk to you...alone?"I asked. I saw him shake a bit at the sound of being alone with me.

"S-sure."Scott replied.

we walked out of the hearing range of the people in the theater. I stood in front of him seeing his worried looks change so constantly.

"A-are you scared of me? " I asked. Stupid question really. He looked at me dumbfounded.

"What kind of question is that?"He asked.

"Well if you're not scared of me then you must be scared of being alone with me." I crossed my arms. Hos heartbeat picked up at this statement.

"Can we not? " he asked annoyed about to walk away. I took his arm.

"No tell me."I demanded.

"No just leave me-"  " Not until you tell me. " I interpreted.

"Dammit".He grabbed my jacket collar, pulled me close,  and smashed our lips together. "CAUSE I FUCKING LOVE YOU ISAAC LAHEY !" he ran out of the theater.

oh my god. That just happened. Scott Mcall actually love's me!? and now he's running. I better go after him. Right after I tell Stiles and Derek. I ran to see them holding hands and cuddling. Not going to ask. When they saw me they pulled away.

"Guys im gunna go get Scott he ran out of here not feeling well. "I lied. They both nodded eagerly as if begging me to please leave. So I did. I need to talk to him and tell him how I feel.

An hour later : 9:pm

Derek's p.o.v

I can't believe Isaac. He left me alone...WITH STILES! cause that went so well the last time. We walked in awkward silence till...

"Do you think he saw us?"Stiles asked. I chuckled

"I think the whole theater saw us with your girly screams it would be impossible not to ."I chuckled.

"Hey! I do not scream like a girl." He protested.

"BOO!"I lunged at him with glowing eye's.

"AHHH!"he screamed like a school girl on Halloween. I laughed.

"Told you."I teased and he elbowed me again. I loved how play full he was.

We soon reached his  house where I dropped him off.

"Well...uh...bye  Thanks for uhm...ya'know."He shrugged shyly.

"Yeah...uh...n-no...problem."I replied.

"Well...night. " He ran inside.

No! he was not leaving me so fast. I ran up the side of his house and into his room through the Window.

"I forgot one more thing."I stated walking towards him.

"And what was that?"He asked . Then unexpectedly I took him by the shirt and kissed him passionately. I missed the feel of his lips. NO ! I can't. He can't. We can't.  When I finally was able to tear away from his lips I stared at home waiting for a reaction.

He smiled.

"I'm glad you remembered."He said innocently. I smiled before jumping out of the Window.

"So am I." I whispered walking down the street.

I was actually glad I kissed Stiles And (as weird as it may sound) I think he's my ma- I CANT EVEN SAY IT! because it's physically impossible to think Stiles Stilinski is my mate!