chapter 6

I haven't heard from isaac all day, Stiles isn't picking up the phone, and IM FREAKING OUT! What if he's getting hurt or , or ...ok relax I'm probably overreacting. Let me just call Isaac and make sure everything's alright. I dialed his number .

"Hello."He answered softly.

"REALLY HELLO!? WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU!?"I barred.

"Well im sorry I didn't think you cared im in the hospital. "He whisper/shouted. Wait why was he in the hospital.

"Why are you in the hospital are you alright? " I asked.

"Im fine its stiles who's-"Stiles im on my way."I hung up.

Stiles is hurt and when I find out who or what did this there's going to be hell to pay. I ran out of the house and into my Camaro. There's only one hospital  in Beacon Hills Isaac would take him to. The Beacon Hills memorial Hospital.

I sped down the streets. I could get a million tickets and still only care about getting to that hospital. When I finally got there I rushed inside to the front counter. Where a young woman sat I recognized her Scott's mom.

"Derek whats wrong? are you alright?" She asked.

"Can I see Stiles?"I asked ergently.

"Of course. "She nodded and led me down the hallway of the dim hospital. When we were in front of the room I thanked her and she left.

I opend the door to see Scott sitting on isaac's lap with isaac's arms securely around Scott's waist. They jumped when they saw me. Little did they know they were the least of my worries.

"Get out." I demanded. Without hesitation they left. I shut the door and ran to Stiles side. He looked horrible.  A busted lip, A black eye, stitches over his eyebrow, and a couple visable bruses on his arms. I swear the person who did this him was going to die.

"You didn't have to be so rude."He chuckled. Even in a hospital bed he was still adorably funny. I squeezed him.

"Im so sorry."I kissed his forehead.

"Why?"He asked.

"I should have been there for you if I was there none of this would have happened. "I looked down. He sat up and gave me a hug.

"Hey this isn't your fault just some stupid kids from school that's all."He let me go. I looked at the ground.

"yeah sure." I said under my breath. He cupped my cheeks and slammed our lips together. It hurt and I knew it did but he wouldn't let our lips separate until we both needed to breathe.

"It's not your fault. You weren't there you couldn't stop it?"He said. I still couldn't help but feel bad about it. If Stiles knew how I felt I would have been the first to know.

"Here." He scooted over and I layed next to him in the uncomfortable hospital bed. But with Stiles next to me it was worth it. He wrapped his arms around my waist and cuddled into my chest. I held him close.

"I love you."I whispered into his hair as he cuddled closer.

Scott's p.o.v

Isaac and I peeked through the curtains.

"I love you."Derek whispered to a sleeping Stiles. I looked at Isaac with wide eyes. He shook his head meaning: dont.say.a.word.
I nodded meaning: please.

He dragged me out of Derek's hearing range.

"Dont say a god damn thing."He hissed.

"Why not."I whined.

"Because you know Derek he'll deny everything and you'll tell him what you saw which would lead to an argument I don't want to get in... and he didn't say anything when he saw us." isaac sighed.

"That's because im mot ashamed to be seen with you."I slipped my arms around his neck and kissed him lightly. He sighed.

"Just promise me you won't say anything?" he asked. I groaned.

"Scott."He said sternly. I sighed.

"Alright I promise. "I rolled my eyes. He smiled and pecked my lips.

"Lets go home."He suggested. I nodded and entwined our fingers. He kissed my cheek. I absolutely love him.

Before we left I peeked through the curtains of Stiles' room. To see Stiles and Derek happily cuddling in their sleep. It was without a doubt adorable.

A/N: awwwwww sterek  fluff:)  don't forget to vote and comment -j-m-l