Chapter 16

Derek's p.o.v

"DEREK STAHP!!!"He laughed. As I tickled Stiles. God I missed his laugh.

"Well then promise."I demanded.

"I PROMISE?"He giggled. I missed his adorable giggle.

"Swear?" I asked.

"Swear."He widend those big brown eyes. I missed those too.

He gave me a big hug.

"Thank freaking god I thought I was going to die laughing." I chuckled and of course squeezed him back holding his body in my arms. I missed that the most. Holding the body I used to call mine.

I pulled out of a hug only to be staring into those big brown eyes. I inched closer to him to kiss his lips and all he did was stare waiting for me too kiss him  I was about to do it when I realized what I was doing. I cleared my throat.

"We should um...probably get you into some clothes. "I walked off to get him his clothes. Making his arms stray away from around my waist I wanted to kiss him believe me but that wasn't my Stiles. That was some boy taking over his body.

~After Stiles got dressed~

"Well Stiles I have good news a bad news."Ms . McCall announced.

"Can I have the good news first?" He asked.

"Yes."She chuckled. "You have minor case of amnesia."She explained. Stiles and I widend our eyes.

"So what the hell's the bad news?" He asked.

"You have to take these disgusting pills to remember those repressed memories."She smiled slightly.

"Are they the humongous one's no one's ever able to swallow in the movies?"He asked. She laughed.

"Sti I don't think those are real."I shook my head.

"Oh yes they are. As real as unicorns."He punched my arm. I laughed. He was still so cute.

"Ok sti whatever you say."I shook my head.

"So I'm going to release you with Derek since obviously scott and isaac aren't here."Ms. McCall explained. "Let me just get the papers."She left.

Oh yay! I'm going to be left alone with a clueless Stiles. A Stiles I can't touch, kiss, or call mine. IM STILES-LESS!!! how am I going to keep my hands off of him?

A/N: Sorry I know it's short and boring but I had to go to bed Fcat is tomorrow WISH ME GOOD LUCK! please? I honestly need it I suck ass at math, science, and everything but reading oh and I might add so shmut scene in chappie 17 or 18 so here is an early warning @lexipurple my bff