chapter19

Derek's p.o.v

After breakfast I decided to show Stiles around  Beacon Hills since he didn't remember anything.We both thought it would be better to walk since I didn't have my workout this morning and he thinks he needs one even though he's as thin as...god knows what he thinks he needs to work out.

"Okay sti this is your school."I took him to the huge high school building of course we were the only one's standing there. On a Saturday like this (bright and sunny) all the kids are at the beach.

Stiles stood there starting at it for a while (like seven minutes)

"Stiles what's wrong?"I asked.He looked at me and shook his head.

"I- I think I just had a memory."He replied. my eyes widend.

"What? about what!?"I was do eager to know if it was about me.

"It was scott and I we were walking into school when Isaac came between us and put his arm around both of our shoulders.A guy with blonde hair walked by, with a brunette and a red head.I screamed "Morning jackson, lydia, Alison." They gave me dirty looks.Then it just stopped."He shrugged.

My stomach turned at the thought of that Argent girl. I know what you're thimking 'Because you fucking killed her' well thats wrong because I didn't. I just enjured her unlike her grandfather who I really did kill. Hopefully. Unless he is 'Man Of Steel' I'm pretty sure he is dead.

"Where to next?"Stiles interupted my thoughts.

"Guess we'll find out."I said as we walked down the not so crowded streets of Beacon Hills. We walked a couple of blocks down and reached the theater. The only one in town. Stiles didn't stare at him like he stared at the school. He simply nodded and kept walking.

This was going to be a long day.

______________________

Isaac's p.o.v

"Get up."I threw a pillow at Scott like the great boyfriend I am. He woke up ate breakfast and went straight back to bed. Cause that's totally normal.

"Go away."He hit my hand.

"Come on it's so pretty outside."I shook him.

"Go out there by yourself."He said his face still buried in the pillow. How the hell was he even breathing?

"Fine if I get raped or murdered or kidnapped im blaming it all on you."I pouted sitting crisscross on the floor like a five yearold.He took his face out of the pillow , looked at me, and sighed.

"Fine I'm coming."He got off the bed slowly and walked to the closet throwing on a pair of cacky shorts, a white American flag tank top, and black Vans.

"Let's go." I dragged him out back.Where the sun was shinning bright over the lake and the bunch of flowers surrounding it.

"So why are we out here?"Scott asked.

"To pick flowers of course."I rolled my eyes. He face palmed himself.

"Tell me you didn't wake me up just to pick flowers."He rubbed his temple.

"I would but that would be lying and I dont wanna' lie."I said innocently.

"I'm going back to bed."He began walking away.

"No please come on after we pick the flowers I wanna' take you to see someone." I smiled.

"FINE!" He groaned.

"Yay!"I kissed his cheek. He smiled.

Derek's p.o.v

"DEREK OH MY GOD IT'S THE ICECREAM TRUCK LET'S GO!!!"Stiles stole my hand and we race to the ice cream truck. We eventually reached it and I saw the biggest, cutest, most genuine smile on Stiles face.

"Can I have a vanilla ice cream, with rainbow sprinkles, and gummy bears please?"He asked polietly.

"Just plain chocolate please."I asked. The man nodded and went to make the icecream. When he cahe back I payed and we sat at a park bench.

He sat crisscross slowly picking off the gummy bears and throwing them into his mouth. I just licked my ice cream like a normal person ya' know. Until Stiles looked at me and chuckled.

"What?"I asked with a smile.

"You have ice cream on your nose."He smiled.

"Oh."I said about to take it off when...

"Here."Stiles leaned in and licked the tip of my nose.

"Blah chocolate."He stuck his tongue out in disgust.

I shook my head.

"Then why'd you lick my nose?"I asked.

"Oh...um...uh"Stiles struggled to find the right words.

"Well?"I challenged.

"Shut up and just be happy I took it off."Stiles elbowed me.

He was so confusing.

"you could have just used your hands."I mumbled.

He looked at me squinting his eyes trying to look angry.

I stook out my tongue playfully.

"I'll bite that  thing off hale."Stiles said sternly.

"Yeah right."I mumbled.

Right then he slammed his lips into mine and in my five seconds of shock he bit my tongue. But it didn't hurt.

I sat there in shock... Did that really just kiss me  or was it just to bite my tongue?  did he remember?  was it just a game?

Why is he so confusing?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Scott's p.o.v

Isaac and I picked the most beautiful flowers outside. Red roses, Pink daisies,Yellow lilies,  and a ton more before we got out of the house and on a short walk...to the cemetery.

We walked passed tombstone after tombstone until we reached one with the carving:

Here lie Madison Lahey
loving mother, Amazing wife.

Isaac smiled small and helled my hand.We both placed the flowers down infront of the tombstone.

"Mom this is Scott my boyfriend. Scott this is my mom." Isaac spoke. I smiled softly.

"Hello Madison or mrs. Lahey."I did a small wave. Isaac shook his head still with a smile and sat down crisscross. I did the same and a small photo caught my eye.

It looked like a small isaac and...some other little boy. Mini isaac was on his dad's shoulders and the other little boy was in a woman's arms. I assume that was his mother.She had isaac's eye's with his lovely heartwarming teeth full grin.

"That you?"I pointed at the picture. He chuckled.

"yep me ,my brother Camden and my mom and dad."

"Where's your brother? "I asked.

"Next to mom."He pointed at the tombstone next to his mother's.

"I'm so sorry isaac."I said.He just shook his head then layed it on my shoulder.

He's lost so much. No wonder he took the bite. With my mom and brother gone and my dad abusing me.I would have done worse. But he's strong. That's something I'll never be.

Vote ,comment, and listen to escape the fate♥ I'm sorry it's been 500 years but I told you I'd be busy-j.m.l