Chapter 33

Derek's p.o.v

"You know, I've heard being shot doesn't hurt that bad...unless it's my dad and you don't mind dying-oh my God we're going to die!" Stiles was practically going insane with the high possibilities of Mr.Stilinski murdering us, and by us I mean me. I'm surprised he didn't kill me when he saw me half naked making out with his son. I mean, I would've killed me!

"Stiles, relax." I held rubbed his arm. "Maybe we could jump out of the window?" Stiles said, thinking out loud as usual.

I think he was more paranoid and scared than I was. Why though? I mean, I know his father was really strict when It came to Stiles and relationships, but we've been through far worse than a disapproving father. We'd work it out...right?

Still contemplating weather or not it was a good idea to jump from the window or not, I shelled him by his shoulders, and looked him directly in those big, brown, scared eyes. "Stiles Stilinski, we've got this. We have gone through far worse than a disapproving father, we'll make it through whatever he has planned." I said reassuringly.

"But what if he"- "We have got this." I told him once again. He nodded. "Okay." Taking my hand and giving me a quick kiss. We slowly went downstairs to greet his father who sat at one end of the table with his gun on the table.

"Fuck it! We're dying!" Stiles exclaimed. Now, I was scared. The things Mr. Stilinski could do with that gun were quite frightening, but I had to put my fear aside to make sure Stiles didn't have a panic attack.

Mr. Stilinski rolled his eyes. "Sit." He ordered and Stiles didn't even think twice as he plopped himself into a chair faster than I could say the word "relax."I stood by the chair, trying to keep my hands to myself, but Sti was holding onto my hand for dear life.

"Dad, before you try to do something totally psychotic and irrational, I just want to let you know I love Derek and no matter what you do or how you feel. You can not take him away from me!" He said. He was serious, more than I'd ever seen him. He obviously wasn't going to have what his father had coming.

"Anything else to add?" His father questioned, rather calmly. I cleared my throat, it was now or never. "I love your son, Mr. Stilinski. As much as I hate it, I love this looser and I won't let you take him...I can't let you." I mumbled the last part, it was more for only Stiles and I to hear.

He smiled up at me and softly kissed my hand, only my hand since his dad was basically trying to strangle me with his eyes right now. "Now, do you have anything to say dad?" He asked his father who kind of just smiled. What was this man thinking? "Just one thing... Derek Hale if you hurt my son I will shoot you and kill you." Mr.Stilinski said.

"And that means..?" Stiles questioned in a hopeful tone, wearing that stupid smile that I love so much. He sighed and rolled his eyes. "I-just- go on with your lives and Stop questioning mine, god Stiles!" His father groaned. I guess he just wasn't good with words, but I got the memo.

"But what is that supposed to mean!?" Stiles exclaimed. I sigged, I'm dating an idiot! "Let's just go for a walk real quick, Yeah?"
"Oh, okay!" He chirped, racing off to the door while I followed slowly behind him.

"Derek." Mr. Stilinski stopped me right before I reached the door. "Take care of him, okay." He ordered. I nodded. "Always."

Once I made by Stiles' side he looked up at me curiously. "What?" I questioned the boy. "I was just wondering what we do now. Everything is finally okay and safe...so what do we do now?" He asked.

"Well, I guess we let everything just figure itself out." I shrugged. "Does that mean we can go on dates and stuff?" Stiles asked. Although I really did hate going out to places where we couldn't be all over each other or cuddle without being looked at like we were lovestruck freaks, Stiles wanted it and I was never good at turning down those big brown eyes.

"Yeah, yeah, yeah. We can go on dates and stuff." I rolled my eyes. He smiled and snatched my hand out of my pocket to hold it. Just let everything figure itself out. Well that shouldn't be too hard.

"I love you." He said softly as we walked aimlessly down the road. "I love you too." I kissed his head.

A/N; THE END!!!!!
just kidding the next chapter is the last and then you loose me 5ever :'(. Jk wow I'm lame. Regardless, this is the second to last chapter. I'm also so sorry for what happened in Paris. If any of you live/have relatives there, may they be safe and healthy in the comfort of their family. My prayers go to everyone there.