UPDATE!

Sorry, guys! I didn't mean to leave you hanging. I've been busy getting ready for the release of my new middle grade novel, The Faire Pendant : The Tale of Atterberry. It's coming out in July so things have been a bit crazy while finalizing the cover, final edits, planning media and PR, etc. I'm so excited! We're offering the book at a special pre-order price of .99 cents at Barnes & Noble, Apple, & Kobo. 

Anyway, I hope to start writing again this week so please bear with me!

I've included the blurb from The Faire Pendant below. Please let me know what you think! I'd love to have your opinions.

Glenna’s life is anything but ordinary. The daughter of Renaissance festival vendors, Glenna’s days are filled with magic and medieval reenactments as she travels the faire circuit with her family.

Then one day, Glenna’s life changes forever. With the help of a pendant, she discovers Otherworld. An enchanted realm, Otherworld is the land in which all of the myths and magic woven by the Renaissance players comes to life!

Suddenly, Glenna is thrust into a quest filled with danger and deception when Atterberry, a great and powerful magician in Otherworld, needs help recovering a stolen item.

Can Glenna find the item in time? Can she summon the courage to become the medieval hero the residents of Otherworld expect her to be? And perhaps most importantly, can she juggle both her life in the real world and her life in Otherworld without damaging either?

Additional information available at www.LeahPrice.com