Chapter 34

EUNJUNG'S POV

With the twin eyes activated I could clearly see that Evil Zera have her weak spot.

However, those parts weren't an easy target.

I'm trying to think of a way on how we can seal her when I suddenly feel Jiyeon and I were disconnecting.

"Your merging is not stable. Jiyeon don't have enough power to stay here for a long time and Eunjung you need to take control. You're taking up so much of Jiyeon's powers" Fu said.

"I'm sorry Jiyeonnie" I said.

"Don't apologize. I have a plan" She said.

Since I know what she thinks I immediately get the plan.

I face the others.

"Sorry guys but...Jiyeon and I will only be the one to fight the Evil Spirit. It would be better if you will move to a safe spot instead." I said.

"But Eunjung how c-"

"Eunjung is right. We don't have the ability to fight the evil spirit." Mom said.

"Thanks Mom" I said.

"Be careful. We will be waiting for you and Jiyeon" Qri said.

And then they all move away from the battle field.

"Why did you let them leave? The more the merrier" Evil Zera said.

"She's really talkative" Jiyeon said.

"She could say whatever she want. Rest a bit first. I will handle this" I said and start to use my speed to try getting close to Evil Zera's weak spots.

"Careful with the tentacles. Those souls are still alive" Zera said.

Evil Zera tried to stop me with her giant tentacles but my senses were now too strong manage to predict every attack the tentacles were attempting to do..

A tentacle is both coming from my left and right aiming at me so I jump as high as I could and punch the ground when I landed.

The earthquake is not that strong but I manage to make the whole larger making the Evil Zera sink a little bit on the ground.

But I'm aiming for her weak spots. And I could see four of it.

She had one on the center of her chest and the back of her neck too. There's also one on the top of her head and at her stomach.

Those were the four spots where her defense is really weak

"So that's your plan? To keep digging and bury me?" Evil Zera said mocking and laugh evilly.

"Are you sure you don't need my help?" Jiyeon ask.

"You tell me if I need it" I said.

The reason why I want the evil Zera to submerge.....

Is to make all her tentacles busy in pulling herself up!

And now I can begin attacking her for real.

I make two water balls on my hand and then turn them to solid ice.

I take the change of hitting her two weak spots on front while she's trying to pull herself up.

Her tentacles are too huge that she can't even manage to move fast.

The two solid ice balls push her out of the huge hole she created and she ended up crashing on a mountain.