Chapter 3

I put my other story (Unspoken: A Matter Between Love and Hate) in slow update mode coz my mind is almost blank everytime I try writing an update for that. hehe I guess I'm running out of idea and also lack of inspiration to write :( and I'm kinda busy at work too . Anyway that fic only have three remaining chapters. It'll end as soon as my braincells starts working properly again. Please wait for it.

So for now I'm updating this story.

BORAM'S POV

"You must kill her or she may end up doing the same thing as her mother." I heard my Dad said when I arrive home.

He was talking to some of other guardians of wisdom.

"I heard killing. What's that about?" I step inside my Dad's office as soon as the other guardian leaves.

"Kid's power is getting stronger day by day" He said.

"I don't think she knows that" I said.

"Whether she knows or not she got no function in this world and got a future threat to all of us if she will be like her mother" Dad said.

Hmm.

This, I can't blame other if they keep calling us a know-it-all.

"Dad.....nevermind. I'm going to hunt my food for today." I said and leave our house.

I still think he gave her a wrong judgment and this will be the second time but what can do?

I'm just his daughter and even if I voice out my thoughts no one will listen.

Tss.

It's already getting dark.

Not just because it's already 6pm but because it's going to rain.

I was walking on the street to find food.

When it rains the road is slippery. Accidents happen.

I just need to wait.

"Wasting your time to wait for an accident to happen. You could just make one you know." Someone said behind me.

That voice

Tss.

"Leave me alone Park Soyeon. I'll find food in my own way" I said.

"Yeah right. That's why you stop growing. You choose those dying and unhappy human souls instead of the healthiest one. You've got unlimited choices your kind tends to limit those choices. I don't know how you survived in this world" She said like she was so depressed with that fact.

"We survive through following those rules and my height have nothing to do with the souls I eat" I said to her calmly even though I want kick her away from me.

"Ohh but tell me why you still look like a kindergartener" She said and that made me glare at her.

Wind blows harder....

"Woah. Calm down will you? You don't want to create an instant typhoon in the middle of the City right?....On the second thought that would be nice since people will have no time to prepare and a lot will sure die. More food for us." She said and smirk.

Damn it!

Why this girl is so annoying?!

"I have no time for you Park Soyeon" I said and left her.

Aside from being the guardian of wisdom I also have the power to control the weather.

I just don't mess with it much and let the nature do its thing.