Chapter 21

QRI'S POV

I didn't go straight back to the village...coz honestly, I'm worried about leaving Jiyeon and Eunjung by themselves.

I just said I'll leave them coz I do feel like they really need to talk.

Eunjung loves Jiyeon and I know that she's not a bad person but still I need to make sure Jiyeon will be alright.

I hide on the corner a bit distant from where we left two.

I thought I was the only one hiding there but I'm not.

"What are you guys doing in here?" I ask when I saw Soyeon, Hyomin and Boram.

"Probably same reason why you're here" Soyeon said.

"And probably different to mine. I'm only here to wait for Hyomin" Boram said while leaning on the post with her arms cross and eyes close.

I don't expect her to be so concern after I saw the way she act towards Jiyeon.

"So you too doubt that they would be peaceful" I said while waiting what does Eunjung and Jiyeon will do.

"Yeah" Hyomin answered.

"No. I just thought this would be exciting" Soyeon said and place her arm around my shoulder.

I sensed Hyomin's sharp glare but I choose to ignore it. I know she still misunderstood what I told her in the Council Hall coz she didn't let me finish talking.

However, Soyeon's gesture should've given me a strong effect but it turns out to be just nothing.

It's just the glares that makes it a little awkward.

Glares not only from Hyomin.....

I'm not sure if she's really glaring at me or Soyeon or it's just me who thinks like that.

"How long they're gonna stand there?" Soyeon ask.

"I don't know" I said and remove her arm on my shoulder slowly.

I hate the glaring I received.

"Tss. I think they will not hurt each other. You see how Eunjung cries for Jiyeon earlier. Let's not waste time in here. C'mon Hyomin" Boram said and leave without even waiting for Hyomin's response.

The strong wind produce after she left only justifies that she's pissed.

I look at Hyomin and caught her staring at me.

"What?" I ask.

"...n-nothing. I'll go now too" She said and followed Boram.

Soyeon and I just watch them leave. We couldn't stop them anyway.

When we turn to check Jiyeon and Eunjung again....

I was surprise to see them

...... kissing!

"What did we missed?" Soyeon ask and giggled.

"Few important details I guess" I said with a smile on my face.

I felt relieved that things turned out like that instead of the other way around.

"I think we should really leave them this time" I said.

"Hmm. But can we talk for a moment?" She ask.

Soyeon is now wearing a serious face.

"Sure. We could take a walk before I dash off back to my village" I said.