Chapter 22

HYOMIN'S POV
I wonder what Boram is thinking right now.

She seems really distracted. Maybe because she thinks too much. Well, she loves doing that but it's not healthy for her.

She easily gets mad and now she seems to rush in planning things even though there's a higher percentage that it will never work.

Sometimes I wonder if she's being pressured by her parents.....just like me.

Heol.

My parents want me to like this and that but I already given up trying to be what they want but I'm sure it would be different for Boram. She was never born to be a failure in her clan.

She wants me to convince Jihyun. Even if I kneel and beg Jihyun to convince her clan to just let the Guardians of Wisdom get the throne for the sake of continuous peace and for the war not to happen, I'm sure she will never agree and same thing would go with Soyeon.

But because Boram is my friend. I'd still give it a try....also after everything that had happen this is my only reason to talk to her.

Even though she'll find me annoying once again because of this.

I go to the restroom first and make sure I look good before I face her.

While looking at the mirror I noticed that almost half of my hair already turns white.

I wonder if this thing is normal. I know I'm ice type Guardian but I never heard that our hair would represent our elemental power.

And I also wish that nobody would send me to detention because of my hair.

It's not like I wanted it to be like this. It just happen for a reason that I'm still trying to figure out.

I search for Jihyun using my senses. My Sensory ability could cover the entire school and much wider than that actually.

I found her standing on the corner near her classroom.

I immediately went there so I could talk to her.

I found her leaning on the wall. Arms cross and her eyes were close like she's waiting for someone to arrive.

"Uhm...Jihyun-ah?" I said nervously.

I don't know why I'm feeling nervous.

She didn't respond and remain on her position.

Is she sleeping?

I wave my hand in front of her face to confirm it.

Still no reaction.

Do vampires sleep while they're standing?

With that I took another step closer to her and attempted to poke her cheek but looking at her this close made me notice the cute mole on her nose.

Why I haven't seen this before?

It's so cute.

"What do you need?"

I got startled when she suddenly open her eyes and speak so I step backwards, lost my balance and fell of the floor.

Ouch! My butt hurts!

I immediately stand and pick up my things when I realize that other students were already staring at me.

This is embarrassing.

"Maybe she's drunk again" I heard someone passing by said and laugh.

Tsk.

I felt much more embarrassed when I heard Jihyun giggled.

Damn it!

Maybe I should just talk to her some other time.