Chapter 31

BEFORE THE TIME FASTFORWARD TO WAR

BORAM'S POV

"Hyomin-ah! What happen to Soyeon?!" I worriedly ask while we're flying up here in the air.

"I'm not sure. But the place where I saw her is creepy. It's like someone is chasing me away from it." She said.

"How about my Mom? Could you try looking for her?" Qri ask.

"Hmm. I haven't seen your Mom. So it will be hard to find her but Soyeon is not alone in that place. She's with someone" Hyomin said.

"Then I think you should try it again. Be brave and don't back off if something scares you" I said.

I hope Soyeon is ok.

"Alright. I will give it a try" Hyomin said and took a deep breath.

I wonder what she saw that scares her like that.

She close her eyes and starts trembling.

After few minutes she open her eyes again and heaved a frustrated sigh.

"I can't do it. It's creepy and I can't even concentrate!" She said.

"But you did recognize a place close to it?" Qri ask.

Hyomin gave her an unsure look and bit her lower lip.

That means she freak out and didn't recognize the place at all.

Heol.

I've been using my powers since this morning and I'm basically not a warrior type who could last a day fighting.

I don't have enough strength to let the wind check the whole place.

"Alright. Let me try it again" Hyomin said trying to sound brave though she doesn't look like one.

"Y-you can hold my....h-hand if you want t-to" Qri said extending her arms while looking on the other side.

Hyomin seems really surprise with that offer.

"Tss. Hyomin just hold her hand and hurry up" I said and look away.

I don't wanna see whatever these two we're going to do.

I don't want my head get messed up because of those scenes.

"You do sound so bitter Boramie. Don't worry. I'll do my best to find YOUR Soyeonnie" She said.

"Tss. Shut up" I said and waited.

But it makes me think....

What would Soyeon do if she's here with us?

".....It's uhm....the...the school" Hyomin said and now I turn around to look at them.

Their hands still linked together and I think they don't plan to let go.

"It's somewhere in our school" She said.

With that I immediately stir the cloud and let it fly towards our school.

"Yah! At least give a warning!" Hyomin protested with the sudden stir I did.

"Qri didn't even complain!" I said.

"I'm used to movements faster than what you did" Qri said.

I should've known.

"Hold on tight Hyomin!" I said and fly faster.

And then we noticed.

"The school is covered with the dark smoke." Hyomin said.

"Those dark smoke last time. Jiyeon said they are the soul eating monsters right? So there are many of them right now" I said.