Chapter 30

SAVANNAH'S POV

I'm still here near the portal's location where Eunjung gets in.

I was observing this darkness.

Eunjung's absence must've been affecting it, however it wasn't supposed to be like this since my daughter is still here

Now it kinda scare me to think that something bad happens to my daughter that's why even it's just Eunjung who gets into the one way portal the darkness still rises.

"Lady Savannah. Something's not right!" One of the lost souls said to me.

"What do you mean?" I ask.

"The evil creatures. They're all coming out!" She said and the other lost souls were freaking out.

"If the evil creatures rises. Something's really not right" I said to myself.

"Savannah"

Huh?

"Y-ysabel" I said and she suddenly jump to me and give me a hug.

"I finally see you. Sorry I can't use my eyes to immediately reach you. It was locked." She said.

"It's ok. My eyes were stolen from me too. Even if you could teleport to where the eyes is we can't guarantee that you will see me" I said

"I'm just happy to see you" She said.

The man standing behind her really caught my attention.

He was just standing there watching us.

"Marcus" I said.

"I still do hold a grudge for not telling me your plans before and leaving our daughter to somebody else without letting me know but I will set aside that for now. I think we have bigger problems" He said.

Same old Marcus I know.

I'm happy.

"I send Eunjung to the other dimension. She will be happy to see you Ysabel when she returned." I said.

"And our daughter?" Marcus ask.

"Eunjung told me she found her but fails to bring her in here" I said.

Then we suddenly heard a loud roar coming from somewhere..

"Soul eating monsters" I said.

I know very well that roar.

The three of us headed on that direction but we found a girl instead.

"You weren't supposed to be walking in the forest especially at this hour kid" Marcus said to her.

This girl's aura seems familiar.

"So you suggest that I should walk and have fun in the city instead?....The city is dangerous. I think everywhere is already dangerous with this darkness. Mortal's minds were being manipulated by something" She said.

Ysabel and I look at each other.

"What's your name kid?" I ask.

"My name is Jieun and I'm looking for the one way portal can you help me?" She ask.

Jieun?

"Marcus, Savannah she's your daug-"

"We will help you get into the one way portal" I said

I miss my daughter.

But this child possess some darkness in her.

Maybe that's because she hated me.