Chapter 20

EUNJUNG'S POV

I'm going to fall!

I just shut my eyes tight and there's only one person I could think of right now.

"Jiyeon"

I open my eyes hoping that I will found myself teleported beside her like before but it didn't happen!

Why now?!

The water gets thinner and thinner because I'm losing my grip on it and the lava below is heating it up turning it into vapor.

So is it the end for me?

Just like that?

"I never imagine myself to die this way" I said and laugh bitterly.

The water where I stand completely disappeared and now I start falling faster towards the boiling lava.

It's so hot that I feel like it's ripping my skin.

I just close my eyes ready to accept my fate but still I hope Jiyeon is ok.

.......

Wait...

What's happening?

I open my eyes again and found myself under the boiling lava but....

Why I feel no pain?

Am I already dead?

Did the lava already took my body?

Is this how dying feels?

"Eunjung"

Huh?

That voice again.

"Who is pit? Where are you?" I ask.

"I'm Zera. Owner of the twin of your eyes. My twin sister Fu owns the Eyes of Rebirth that you inherited" She said.

"What?" I just said coz I don't get what she mean.

"I know it's confusing but I still don't have the ability to talk longer with you and you also have no ability to reach me coz you are not a Guardian of Death so listen carefully. Don't ever let the war happen and find Fu. I can sense that she's still sleeping inside her chosen one. You must awaken her." She said

"I'm confused but...how would I know where your sister is?" I ask..

"You will know it coz she's your perfect match. Your eyes have the ability to sense much more than a hunter could do and could decipher more ancient runes than a Guardian of Wisdom. The Twin eyes make the Royal Clan a royal"

"Ancient runes??" I ask but the voice already disappeared and then I just feel that someone grab my wrist and pull me off the boiling lava.

"Eunjung! Eunjung!"

I can hear someone calling my name.

Who is she?

"Eunjung! Can you hear me?" She ask.

Am I dreaming?

**slap**

"Ouch! That hurts" I complained and realize that it wasn't a dream.

It was IU and we are standing on the boiling lava.

Woah!

"How did you find me? And how come we're floating on lava??" I ask.

"Coz I sensed that you're in danger" She said.

She sensed?

"We're connected to each other in some ways that's how I found you and we're not standing on lava. That's only an illusion Eunjung." She said.