Chapter 13

JIYEON'S POV

I just listen to Eunjung discussing how IU was training her while we're heading to the restaurant.

I don't want to interfere though there's so much I wanted to say to them.

I wanted to voice out what I'm thinking.

That IU seems to know everything about Guardians of Love and Guardians of Death but.....how? Who taught her those things? Eunjung is the only Guardian of Love alive and the two of us I think we're the only Guardians of Death who survived.

What if it's really true that IU and I have the same mother? Could it possibly be that my Mom was the one who taught her everything?....But my mother disappears few days after she gave birth to me....or gave birth to us.

IU and I were of the same age. We're probably twins. If then, why would my Mom leave me and take IU with her?

According to my grandma my father died defending Mom's name even though he have no idea where Mom is during those times.

I can't help not to think that she left me here to pay for her crimes.

That's just so unfair. I'm left here carrying the burden of saving everyone from an unknown enemy and the worst case is that I don't even know how to do it. I don't even know how to make a move while hiding from everyone who wanted to kill me.

We finally reach the restaurant.

Standing here in front of it makes me conscious about how do I look.

It's so elegant.

Glass doors with a red carpet and everything inside seem to be made out of gold.

Well, of course it's not made out of gold but this is certainly not a place average people.

But I'm kinda surprised that the guard actually let us in.

Ouch!

I suddenly felt a struck of pain in my eyes but it's just a quick one.

I rub my eyes coz it suddenly feels itchy. My vision is blurring a little too.

What's happening with my eyes?

Was it still the effect of that seal on my arm? Actually, I'm not sure if it's a seal but when I examine it thoroughly the other day, it does look like one.

"We should've done some research before going here" Eunjung said while I'm busy here trying to make my vision back to normal coz it's like I'm seeing fireflies all over the place and it's kinda itchy too.

"Yup. But that's fine. Let's do this quickly so we could leave as soon as possible." Soyeon said.

Then, suddenly all the itching and fireflies were gone and my vision is now back to normal.

But....

"What's wrong Jiyeon?" Soyeon ask.

"They're over there. Let's hurry" I said ignoring her question.

I actually don't know what to feel but I'm certain that I don't feel good about this.

I've never seen so much death coming at once in my whole life.

Will there be a tragedy in this place?

Few minutes.....Every mortal in this place only have few minutes left but their faith could still change as I can see....I just can't figure out how their faith will change coz I can't actually see how they going to die.