Chapter 1

EUNJUNG'S POV

I take one last look at myself in the mirror before I go to school.

"Charming as ever Hahm Eunjung" I said and proudly smile at myself in front of the mirror.

Then, I go outside my apartment.

I don't know if it's fate or just coincidence but I come out same time as my weird neighbor.

She's wearing all black....well, let's just say she never look so colorful in my eyes.

"Woah! I was gonna call you cupid but then you're not wearing only diaper nor carrying bow and arrow with you. So I'll just gonna go and say.....GOOD MORNING WITCH!" She said cheerfully.

This woman have nothing else to do.

It's early in the morning and she's always trying to ruin my day.

"Yah! First, I'm not cupid and most importantly I'M. NOT. A. WITCH. How many times do I have to remind you that? "I said and this is actually one of the things that I keep reminding her.

"Well, you said that countless of times and I wonder when will you realize that I don't care" She said and smirked.

Tss.

We go down the building and started walking to school.

Not that I want to walk with her but we're actually heading on the same destination so that can't be helped.

We need to walked on a tunnel before we get to the main street.

Our apartment is quite in a hidden place.

"Jiyeon-ah. Don't you have other color of clothes? You always wear black. I was actually wondering how many times you wear same clothes in a week" I said teasing her but it could be real right?

Her clothes were all black and some of them looks the same as I saw her every day.

Who knows if she just keep on repeating those clothes she wear?

But then of course that question is something that wouldn't receive a good response.

She glared at me.

"If it wasn't obvious to you, I love black and it's not a crime to wear your clothes several times a week. I'm washing them" She said and wear sunglasses by the end of the tunnel.

Our school is just few blocks away.

"Why you always wear sunglasses? If I give a walking stick. You'll look like a blind woman crossing the street" I said and laugh at her.

She stop walking and face me.

She remove her sunglasses and raise her eyebrows to me.

"Can you just keep walking and stop talking?" She said.

Eh? What's wrong with her?

She suddenly turn to a serious one.

Bipolar creature.

While we're crossing the street I saw our another weird school mate of ours.

I actually notice her looking at Jiyeon all the time and I'm actually thinking that she's this woman's stalker.

"Yah Jiyeon-ah. Your stalker is here" I said to her.

"What are you talking about Hahm?" She ask raising her eyebrows to me.

Tsk.

I remove her sunglasses and wear it.

I think this suits me better.