Chapter 19

QUEEN YSABEL' S POV

The Queen's Flashback Continuation

I was standing in front of my sleeping daughter watching her sleep while waiting for everyone to gather on the dungeon.

"Will they really be ok without us?" Savannah worriedly ask as she enters my room carrying her daughter in her arms.

"They will be ok. I'm sure they will. They're our daughter. I'm sure they will grow strong like us.....It's hard for me to leave her especially now when she needed me the most but I also have to carry the burden of being the Queen of this kingdom. If we didn't do this.....there will be no future for our children." I said.

"Now, you do sound like a Queen Ysabel. I'm sure the Princess will be a great Queen just like you" She said.

"With the help of your daughter. I'm sure she will be" I said.

"Savannah. Why not leave your daughter to her father?" I ask.

"My baby is a part of the Royal Clan. A Guardian of Death. She belongs to where her kind lives" She said and that makes me frown.

"Is there something you're not telling me Savannah?" I ask but she just look away.

"Savannah?" I ask again.

She place her daughter on the bed and sighed.

"It's his family. They didn't know and I'm afraid of for my daughter's safety especially now that I'm marked as a traitor of the kingdom. I don't want my daughter to suffer because of me." She said.

I just hug her to comfort her.

When I hug her I felt a very strong strange force inside her.

Savannah's really great. She could fight the evil spirit trying to take over on her body.

**knocks**

"My Queen. Everyone is ready" Someone said from the other side of the door.

"It's time" I said.

We both headed into the dungeon with our daughters to make an announcement.

"Our kingdom is currently in crisis" I said which lead to mumblings from the crowd.

"My Queen. Is it because of the head minister wanting to replace Guardians of Death in the Royal Family?" One Guardian of Death ask.

"The Head Minister is indeed a problem but we all know what he wants is not possible. What we're about to face now is much dangerous one. A mistake from the past that keeps coming back" I said and that brings silence to everyone.

It's a secret of the past that only the Royal Clan were aware of.

"We must seal the evil spirit immediately!" One of them said.

"That's the current plan. However, the Council will sure get in our way. They already started spreading a rumor about me. And they never believe in the existence of an evil spirits. Normally, the conclusion will always be a war but then, our Queen Ysabel came up with a solution and we all need you to cooperate." Savannah said.

"Guardians of Love will follow the Queen." A Guardian of Love said.

"If Lady Savannah choose to help the Queen then, Guardians of Death will also follow the Queen" A Guardian of Death said.